19

- Harry's birthday -

"Morning." I quietly whispered in Harry's ear.

He stirred in his sleep but continued to sleep.
I lightly brushed my hand against his cheek and said "Harry.."

His eyes opened showing me the beautiful green eyes.

"Happy Birthday Harry." I said and a smile formed oh Harry's lips.
He sat up and pulled me into his arms. He kissed my forehead and then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"It is now, that I have you in my life." He whispered in his raspy morning voice hugging me tight.

I kissed his cheek and pulled myself out of his arms and walked to the kitchen. I switch on the coffee maker for Harry and put the water to boil for my tea.

I started cooking some bacon and eggs for Harry and me to eat.

While I was putting some butter on the toast I felt Harry's arms wrap around me and trail kisses on my neck.

"Mmm Harry." I whine moving to the stove and turning it off Harry still behind me. How does he do that?

"What baby?" He asks in his deep voice and continues to kiss my neck. He turns me around and picks me up sitting me on the kitchen counter.

''Baby, lets go to the bedroom.'' He whispers against my neck pulling back to look at me.

''Harry, I have to go to the doctor in a hour.'' I say making Harry's eyes lit up.

''The one where I'll be able to see my baby.'' He says looking at me with excitement clear in his eyes.

''Yes.'' I say and Harry's smile widens even more.

....................

''Oh, here we go.'' The doctor says and motioning towards the screen. I feel my eyes start to water.

''The baby is perfectly healthy.'' She says and turns on the volume of the baby's heartbeat.

''The baby is expected somewhere in the mid of September.'' The doctor says.

...................................

- 5th September.-

With a abnormal pain I shot up in the bed and screamed. Harry's eyes opened and he quickly got up from the bed.

''The baby Harry, it's time.'' I say to Harry, his eyes widening and he quickly without a word got out of bed, threw his clothes on and carried me to the car.

Of to the hospital we were.