4

I stood in the doorway and just looked at the plain white walls. It looked so weird. The blood red couch didn't stand were it used to nor the black coffee table. The black shelves wasn't filled with maps and paper work, they weren't even there. Everything was gone. Empty.

What is happening?

"She left." A voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw Niall. He was a really great friend. Funny too.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well she didn't leave, she was forced to leave. Apparently the company was on the edge of bankruptcy and there was a big investor who got the company because of it.

"So what you are saying is?"

"We'll have a new boss." He smiled.

Inside I was doing a little happy dance because she won't be my boss anymore but I feared thst the new boss would be even worse.

"What the fuck are you two doing here." My face paled as I heard the voice behind me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Niall turning around.

He stayed like that for a few seconds.

"I said wha-"

"We were just looki-"

"Don't fucking interrupt me." He roared and goosebumps rose on my skin.

"And you, turn around." He said even in a more scary tone. I gulped but didn't do as I was told. Take a damn chill pill.

"I fucking don't have all day." He roared.

Right now I really wish that my old, bitchy boss was back.

"Mal turn around." Niall whispered sideways.

I huffed and turned around facing the devil himself.

"Excuse me, I was just looking for my boss, I will not disturb you anymore." I said with the most fake smile ever.

I brushed past them two and ran to my office.

As I was running I could see some of the other office girls look at me. I made it to my office and quickly locked the door.

I slid down the wall and held my head in my hands.

No, no, no, no, this can't be happening.

And I couldn't forget his expression. The regret and the surprise in his face.

Why?

Half and hour later I had once again started to do my work. Just because he was here didn't mean I could stop working. Hell I want my car and I'm not ready to look for another job that pays this well.

I knew that I will eventually have to face him again because of the papers. I need to give them to him.

The papers already were in a huge pile but I tried to stay as long as I could.

I put another contract on the pile and half of it slid down and fell on the floor.

I groaned and went to pick them up.

I neatly put them on the pile again and took them.

Well no turning back now.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my office. I took my time while I slowly walked to his office. On my way there I could hear the other workers talk about how sexy our new boss is and that they wouldn't mind having sex with him while some other just plainly said that they would shag him. Oh well, go go, nothing more than a quick fuck you will be.