17

"Harry, I promise I'm okay, I can work." I say to Harry while dressing for the day. I puked this morning and Harry is worried that I'm sick but I'm not. I've probably ate something bad. I finish by putting on my black heels.

"It's not normal, you should go see a doctor maybe..?"

"Harry, I said I'm fi-" I couldn't finish my words when I felt my breakfast coming up. I quickly ran to the bathroom, well as quick as I could in heels and it all came out. I felt Harry hold my hair while I panted leaning on the toilet seat.

"You're going to see a doctor and that's final." Harry says.

"Okay, okay, I'll go but I need to go to work I have a lot of work to do in the office. I'll go to the doctor while we have lunch time ok?" I say getting up from the floor and brushing my teeth again

"Okay." Harry says walking out of the bathroom and back in the bedroom.
Once I'm done I walk out of the bathroom seeing Harry sitting on the bed.

"Ready?" He lifts his head up from his hands and shakes his head yes.

He gives me my coat as we both dress and walk outside to the car.

Sitting in the car we start to drive towards the company's building. I feel Harry's hand on my thigh making me look up at him.

"Baby, are you sure you're ok? I can take you to the hospital right now." Harry looks at me with concerned face.

"Harry I promise you I'm ok." I answered leaning over to him and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. Harry frowns but nodd his head anyway.

We quickly make our way inside the office building and into the elevator.

As the doors close Harry pulls me into him my hands immediately going to rest against his chest.

''I need my morning kiss baby.'' He said making me laugh and roll my eyes at him.

I placed one hand on his cheek and leaned up to kiss him, my hand slipping into Harry's hair. Harry deepened the kiss by pressing his lips harder against mine. I pulled away from him out of breath as he continued to press light kisses on my jaw and neck. He placed one final peck on my lips and said :'' Now I'm ready for today.'' He smiled as the elevator door opened and we stepped out, me walking to my office and Harry to an early morning meeting.

..............................................

I was writing a response email when Harry came into my office.

"Harry, don't you have a meeting right now?" I asked confused

"No, we finished it earlier then I thought we would." He answered taking my jacket and coming to me.

"C'mon I got you an appointment with the doctor. We have like 20 minutes to get there." He said pulling me up my hands and pulling me into his chest.

He placed a quick kiss on my template and helped me dress.

"Harry I can dress by myself."

"I know." He said "But I'm always the one undressing you so I might as well help you dress for once." He said smirking

I shook my head at him and took Harry's hand walking out of the office and towards the elevator.

.............................

Ok, miss just sit here, the doctor will be here soon.
I sat in the chair waiting for the doctor to come and take my blood sample. Sitting here was really boring since Harry was asked to wait outside.

"Hello Ms.White I'll be your doctor and what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Well apart from throwing up almost every morning for about 3 days now. I'm ok." I answered