Suga's Pov

I  finished getting ready for school while Oikawa made breakfast in the kitchen. I could barely feel my legs after what happened last night. I didn't have anything to cover the hickeys with so I just hoped my uniform would cover them.

"Sugar~ breakfast is ready." I heard Oikawa yell. I limped towards the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Pancakes?" he asked. "sounds good." I replied, as Oikawa placed some infront of me. "So.. How are you gonna explain the limping situation?" he asked.. "I don't know I'll probably just say I fell down the stairs or something." "oh ok."

About half an hour later we arrived at the front gates of my school. I sat in the car fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. "Are you ok?" Oikawa asked, lifting my chin to look him in the eyes. "I'm just a little nervous about facing daichi.." I responded, moving his hand and laying my head on his shoulder. "you'll be ok.. If at any point you feel uncomfortable or you just don't want to be around anyone, call me, I'll come pick you up." He said, laying his head on top of mine. "Thanks.. I have to go or I'll be late." I grabbed my bag from the backseat, kissed oikawa and left.

I hesitated before walking into the gym.. I could hear Tanaka and Noya yelling at Daichi for snapping at me yesterday. I took a deep breath and walked in. I was then tackled by three of the first years, hinata, yachi and yamaguchi. "Good morning to you three too." I said laughing. I could still feel the pain in my lower back. "jeez it still hurts to laugh." I thought to myself.

The first years apologised for tackling me and helped me up. I laughed it off and limped over to the bench.. "Suga.. Are you limping?" Kiyoko asked, with a worried expression on her face. I thought about telling Kiyoko what happened last night, after all Kiyoko was my best friend and we told each other everything.

"Last night.. I walked in on daichi...cheating on me." I started explaining. The look on her face changed from worry to anger. But then she looked at my neck.. "Are those hickeys?!" she whispered. I noded.. "I um.. I slept with Oikawa last night." the expression on her face changed again, she smirked at me.. "oh so that's why your limping." we both started laughing. The second years walked over wondering what we were talking about.

"what's got you two so giggly this early in the morning?" Ennoishita asked, seeing the smirk still plasterd across Kiyoko's face. "Oh it's nothing don't worry about it." Kiyoko and I spoke at the same time. Resulting in us laughing more. Ennoishita gave us a confused look before walking over to Noya and Tanaka.

Morning practice ended early today. "Suga..." I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "What do you want?" I said in a cold tone. "Can we talk?" Daichi asked, reaching for my hand. I pulled my hand away from his touch. "Fine."

"Look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. She didn't mean anything. I promise you that it will never happen again."
"how long.. How long were you cheating on me with her?" I asked getting increasingly angerier by the second. At this point our conversation had striked the attention of the first and second years who were now ease dropping.

"... 2 months.."
"Wow... Did you really think that an apology would make me stay with you?" Silence... "Unbelievable.. I'm leaving. Good luck with the new girlfriend. Try not to cheat this time."

I left the gym, pulling out my phone.

                 Oikawa's pov
I sat on my bed watching a movie, just wishing suga was still here with me. I heard my phone ring." Suga's calling me?"
I answered." Babe, you ok?" I asked. "I really don't what to deal with Daichi's bullshit so can you come pick me up? I'm ditching school for the rest of the day."
"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone. "deja vu." I thought to myself before leaving my apartment.

             Third person pov
Oikawa picked up suga and drove them back to his place. They had barely walked through the front door when Suga turned around wrapping his arms around Oikawa's neck, pulling him into a kiss. Oikawa dropped the things he was holding and wrapped his arms around Suga's waist.
                Oikawa's pov
I picked Suga up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him over to the sofa and put him down, getting on top of him. Within moments both our shirts were off. I kissed down his torso admiring each noise that escaped from Suga's lips

"Oi shittykawa you left your door unlocked-" I heard Iwa-chan yell from my doorway.. "Wtf...?" He stood there staring at the both of us. "Iwa-chan why the fuck did you just barge in?!" "Well I didn't think you would be in here swapping spit with Karasuno's setter." he said, turning to leave. "Next time knock!" Suga yelled from underneath me. Iwa-chan left slamming the door shut behind him.

                  Suga's pov
That was so embarrassing. I didnt think anyone would walk in on us.. But even that intrusion didn't ruin the mood as Oikawa went straight back to kissing my neck. "ngh~" I covered my mouth.. "Sugar... There's no need to cover your mouth.. The sounds your making are adorable.." he whispered in my ear, making my whole body shiver in pleasure.

(I don't know why but something about this song adds to the sexual tension 👀)

           Third person pov
Oikawa smirked and proceeded to remove the rest of their clothing. Oikawa sits up, pulling suga onto his lap and kissing him.

                Suga's pov
He bit my lower lip, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I swear I could kiss this man forever. His hands gripped my hair as his tounge explored every crevice of my mouth. "mm~" I moaned into the kiss as my hands traced his back... I had an idea.

I broke the kiss, panting for air. I looked down at him smirking.. He looked up at me with a confused expression on his face. "don't worry.. You'll enjoy this." I whispered in his ear. He looked even more confused. I slid off his lap, getting down on my knees facing him. I grabbed his length putting the tip into my mouth and swirling my tounge around it.
"Ah~" I heard him moaning. I took his  full length in, bobbing my head back and forth.

              Oikawa's pov
"A-ah~" I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Not that I wanted too. I've hooked up with a couple of people before but none of them could compare to Suga. "F-fuck~ sugar I'm gonna~" I was barely able to finish my sentence before coming. Suga swalled before looking up at me with pleading eyes.

I pulled him back up onto the sofa and got on top of him. I thursted inside of him resulting in a loud but adorable moan from the boy underneath me. "F-faster  m-master." my face turned bright red hearing those words from suga's lips. "Anything f-for you sugar." I replied, obeying his order and thrusting faster.

We kept going for what felt like hours before both coming at the same time. I laid on top of him for a moment as we both tried to catch our breath. "let's go get cleaned up." I said, picking up suga and taking him to the room. I'm pretty sure he couldn't walk. "I'll go run us a bath." I said. Suga nodded in response, laying on the bed and wrapping himself in a blanket. "how cute." I thought to myself leaving the room to go run the bath.

                 Suga's pov
I laid on his bed wrapping myself in his blanket. The memories of last night flooded back into my head... Why did he cheat on me.. Was I not good enough for him... Was I too needy.. Did he even really love me? Then the words oikawa said to me popped back into my mind.. The kind words he told me before admiting he loved me..

In that moment I knew that Oikawa was the man I was hopelessly in love with and the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...