Suga's Pov

"I swear one day I'm gonna marry you." I heard him correctly right? "y-you want to marry me?" I asked, stuttering. His checks went red. I think he only just realised he said that out loud. "Of course I do... I love you.." a smiled spread across my face as happy tears fell from my eyes "I love you too!" I practically yelled jumping onto him, causing us both to drop our ice-cream. We both started laughing before being told to shut up by some angry women from her window. I can't really blame her. I mean it was like 4 in the morning.

We finally got home. I wasn't tired so I decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast. Oikawa flopped down on the sofa and turned the TV on.

"Breakfast is ready." I called to oikawa, setting a plate down on the table. He walked over and say down at the table... A smirk speared across his lips.. I could tell he was planning something. I just couldn't figure out what. "I think I might be hungry for something else..." Oikawa said, rising up from his chair and walking closer to me. I smirked back at him.. "Oh and what exactly might that be?" I replied in a teasing tone. He got even closer, placing both of his hands on either side of my hips and leaned his face in closer to mine.

My hands gripped the kitchen counter behind me as Oikawa closed the gap between our lips. The sweet sensation of his lips on mine was almost overwhelming.  He picked me up, placing me on the counter while still kissing me. His hands had moved... One was placed on my left cheek while the other was on my outer thigh. I broke the kiss, panting for air. My cheeks were dusted pink. Oikawa went back in for another kiss only to be stopped by the sound of my phone buzzing. He handed me my phone letting me answer the call.

"Hey Hinata how are you?" "I'm great Suga-San! I just wanted to check in on you."  Oikawa started kissing my neck, forcing me to cover my mouth to try to hide the muffled moans. "T-thats a-sweet o-of you H-hinata." Oikawa sucked on a specific spot, making me bit me lip praying that no sound will come out. "Are you ok Suga-San?" before I could answer, Oikawa took my phone answering for me. "Sugas fine, he's just busy right now." he winked at me. "Great King?!" "it was great talking to you chibi-chan but we have to go now." Then he hung up.

I stared at him in disbelief. He just looked back at me with the same devilish grin from earlier. He continued kissing my neck, leaving love bites and marks everywhere he could. I moaned after every kiss which only made oikawa bite and suck harder. His  hands roamed freely under my shirt.

              Oikawa's pov
I kissed his lips, roughly pulling him closer to me. I pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the side and then pulling off my own. We were so caught up in that heated moment that we didn't hear my front door open. "Hey is Suga he- OMG MY SWEET VIRGIN EYES!" Tobio walked in after knocking and instantly covered his and Chibi-chan's eyes. Suga grabbed his shirt, put it on and tried to hide the hickeys. I also put my shirt back on.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I asked, staring at them both. "We came to drop off Suga's jacket." Hinata said, showing the jacket in his hands. "We didn't think you guys would be eating each others faces." Kageyama added, trying to get both him and hinata out of the front door. An awkward since fell in the room... "we're just gonna leave." Hinata said, walking out the door slowly. Kageyama followed him, slamming the door shut behind him...

"Jeez how many more things are gonna interrupt us." Suga asked, sighing. I shrugged my shoulders. "They've kind off ruined the mood haven't they..." I said, my hands still around Suga's waist. He nodded. I sighed, moving my hands and sitting at the table.

                   Suga's pov
I got down from the kitchen counter and walked over to the table, sitting in the chair opposite Oikawa. A few hours passed. We were now sat on the sofa watching a movie. I was cuddled into his chest. He placed little kisses on my forehead from time to time while constantly reminding me of how much he loved me. Quite a few people knew about me and Oikawa now. Not that I wanted to keep it a secret. I just didn't know how they would react. Most people reacted well but daichi's reaction scared me a little... I didn't think he would do that to me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Oikawa's words. "hey Suga, can I ask you something?" I nodded.

               Oikawa's pov
"Hey Suga, can I ask you something?" I was nervous. I was thinking about the possibility he would say no to this. He nodded. I claimed my nerves the best I could. "I know we're going to collage soon and we're to young to get married." I said, getting down on one knee... Suga's expression changed. I think he knew where this was going...

"Will you accept this ring as my promise to marry you?" His expression changed again. A huge smile spread across his lips. "Yes! A million times yes!" he replied, practically jumping off the sofa and tackling me. We layed on the the floor laughing before I put the ring on his finger, kissing his hand. He smiled at me then kissed my check. "I. love. it, I. love. you." He said, taking breaks in between each word to kiss me. "I. Love. You. Too." I replied, doing the same. He really was just as sweet as sugar...