Bonus Chapter-the Wedding

Kiyoko's pov
I was the first to know about the engagement. Suga called me moments after it happened. I could tell due the excitement in his voice that it was big news and when he told me I practically squealed which caused my still sleeping girlfriend to wake up. I apologised sharing the big news with her. Yachi also squealed, taking the phone from my hand and congratulating the two.

I still remember that day... And now, almost 4 years later, was the big day. Suga stood in front of me showing off the crisp white suit he was wearing. He looked so elegant and so beautiful. "So how do I look?" he asked, wanting to get my opinion. "You look beautiful Suga." I replied, helping him put the veil on. He flashed a big smile, thanking me. "I'm getting married today!" he yelled, flopping back onto the chair. I laughed at him a little. "We better go before we're late." Yachi said walking into the room after she finished getting ready. I nodded in agreement, helping suga up and walking to my car.

            Iwaizumi's pov
The Chapel Oikawa chose was definitely something... I should of known he would go big and beyond for his wedding. He asked me to help him plan the wedding and when I asked him why he wanted something so fancy, expecting him to say something about how he needed something big to inflate his ego, he answered saying "My Koushi deserves the best."

Right now I was helping out in the Chapel, setting up the last touches for the wedding... I wouldn't admit this to his face but I was proud of him for finally finding someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, though I was pretty sure he could tell. Oikawa had an annoying ability to read my emotions and thoughts just by the expression on my face.

"Iwa-chan." I heard him speak up... He still uses that old nickname. "Is everything ready?"
"Almost, just finishing up." I answered, turning around to face him. "Thanks for helping out. I would of never of been able to make any of the a reality without your help." I snickered a little. "you're welcome.. Shittykawa." he laughed at my words. "it's been years and yet you still call me that stupid nickname." I rolled my eyes and turned away, finishing off what I was doing. "Well that's everything..." I spoke pausing before speaking up again. "You ready to get married." I placed a hand on his shoulder as he nodded in response to my question.

              Oikawa's pov
The next few minutes went by quickly. Guests entered, congratulating me and takeing their seats. I stood at the foot of the alter, nervously awaiting my soon to be husband. Iwa-chan placed a hand on my shoulder, calming my nerves. The Chapel doors opened. Kiyoko and Yachi walked in first, skipping down the aisle and meeting me at the foot of the alter. The two girls smiled brightly at me before turning their attention to the doors as the music started.

The guests rose form their chairs also facing the doors. I stared in awe at suga. He looked so beautiful. I smiled as he walked down the aisle. He stood infront of me, placing his hands in mine. The smiled never left our faces. I remember the day I promised to marry him. The day I fell in love with him was a moment I wanted to cherrish forever. We both said our vows, placing the rings on each others fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and husband." I pulled suga closer to me, cupping his face and kissing him passionately. He kissed me back placing his hands on my waist.

This was the best day of my life. The after party was amazing though I don't remember much from it. The honeymoon was great too, although suga could barely walk for some of it (😏)
I was finally married to the love of my life.

Authers note:
Hi! I really hoped you enjoyed reading this book. This is the last chapter so I hope you enjoyed it. Tysm for all the support on this fanfic. I honestly didn't think I would get over 3k reads. Again tysm and I hope you enjoy my future fanfics. 😊

Sincerely,
             Fritz-chan