Oikawa's Pov

I opened the door slowly. "Hello?" I said yawning. Iwa-chan braged past me, letting himself, Makki and Matsukawa in... "why are you guys here?!" I asked, a little irritated that they just barged in. "We wanted to hang out." Makki said, making himself comfortable on my sofa.

"Don't worry, we brought snacks." Matsukawa added, sitting next to Makki. "These two idiots forced me to come with them." Iwa-chan said leaning against the doorframe. "As much as I love hanging out with you guys, I'm kinda busy right now." The three boys stared at me. "What do you mean by you're busy?" Makki and Matsukawa asked in unison. "Well I-" "Babe what's taking so long?" Suga cut me off... He looked like he was struggling to stand. He leaned on my bedroom doorframe, wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts that was too big for him.

"Well shit.. This is a bad time isn't it?" Suga asked, hiding behind my bedroom door. Makki and Matsukawa both stared at me before speaking at the same time. "YOU'RE FUCKING KARASUNO'S SETTER?!" I hide my head in my hands. Iwa-chan just started laughing hysterically.

"Are you guys hooking up or..?" Makki asked. "No we are not hooking up, he's my boyfriend." I replied, walking towards my bedroom. "I thought he was dating karasuno's werid as fuck captain." Matsukawa questioned, looking over at us.

"I was dating him... But he cheated on me and now I'm with Toru." Suga said, cuddling inti my side. I hugged him back, placing a kiss on his forehead. Matsukawa apologied for bringing it up. "Well we'll leave now, have fun you two." Iwa-chan said, winking at us and dragging the two other boys outside.

Suga and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Ow, it hurts too laugh." He groaned, still giggling. "Sorry." I replied, also laughing. "I just couldn't help it, you looked so beautiful underneath me." I teased. "Oh shut up." He jabbed me in the rib. "Um.. Ow!" "Shut up you deserved it." He limped over to the kitchen. "I'm starving." He complained, scanning through the fridge.

                Suga's pov
I looked through the fridge, looking for anything to eat. "You need to go shopping Toru." I said, closing the fridge and turning around just to see Oikawa in front of me. He picked me up, placing me on the counter. "What are you doing?" I asked, wrapping both my arms around his neck and giving him a curious smirk. He smirked back, placing his hand on the outside of my thigh and closing the gap between our lips, pulling me into a passionate yet sloppy kiss.

"Remember when I said we'd go for round 2?" he asked, obviously knowing what my answer would be. "We're not having sex on the kitchen counter. We can have sex, just not here. " I said giving him a serious look. "Aww.. Baby please?" he asked, giving me the puppy eyes... He knows full well I can't say no to the puppy eyes. "That's not fair, you're using the puppy eyes!" "So... Does that mean yes..?" "Ugh.. Fine." I said hesitantly. He smiled at me before proceeding to kiss down my neck. And so we went for round two.. On the kitchen counter...

I laid on the sofa, cuddling Oikawa and watching a movie. My back ached, my entire body was covered in hickeys and my legs were completely numb. When this man says he won't hold back he means that... I felt my eyelids become heavy as I started to drift off. Oikawa had drained so much of my energy. Within a few seconds I had fallen asleep, laying my head on Oikawa's chest. He pulled the blanket onto me before running his hands through my hair, placing soft kisses on my forehead from time to time.

               Oikawa's pov
Suga had fallen asleep on me. He must of been really tired. I wasn't tired so I continued to watch the movie. The movie ended a few minutes later. I picked Suga up and carried him to my room, putting him on the bed and tucking him in. I changed into something more comfy before climbing into bed next to him. I pulled him closer to me, cuddling him as I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to Suga shaking. At this point it was about 3am. "Babe? You ok?" I asked, still half asleep. He had tears running down his checks. I bolted up pulling him into a hug. "Baby, what happened?" I asked trying to calm him down. Without any words he handed me his phone, showing me the messages he had been spammed with a few minutes ago. They were all just nasty messages from Daichi's new girlfriend, threatening and insulting him.

I typed out a long paragraph and sent it before blocking her. I sighed, turning his phone off and  pulled Suga closer to me. "I know it's late, but do you wanna go get ice-cream?" Suga nooded in response. And so we went out and got ice-cream at almost 3:30 in the morning. Everything just seemed to be more peaceful at night. We walked down the path, hands interlocked, talking and eating our ice-creams.

"Hey Toru?" "Yes Koushi?" "I've been thinking...and I think it's time we move forward in this relationship." He squeezed my hand tighter. I was a little confused. I had no idea where this conversation was going. "Oh?" I responded. "Would you be comfortable with me moving in with you." he asked, nervously. I froze in my tracks...

He wants to move in with me... Of course I didn't mind. I was actually going to ask him in the morning. I smiled at him. "Of course I would be comfortable. I mean you practically already live at my house anyway." His face lit up and he smiled brightly. I swear he becomes more gorgeous by the minute. "I swear one day I'm gonna marry you..."