Suga's Birthday- Suga's Pov

I woke up slowly, escaping from Oikawa's grip and sitting up. I stretched and nudged Oikawa in an attempt to wake him up. He opened his eyes, sitting up with a groan. "Morning sugar." he said, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. I smiled "Morning Tooru." I replied, kissing his cheek.

                Oikawa's pov
I grabbed my phone, checking the time. "9am.." I thought to myself... "Happy birthday angel." I said, smiling at him. He smiled back, thanking me.

Today was the day... I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna ask him to marry me. I stood infront of my bathroom mirror, giving myself a pep talk while I got ready for today. My nerves were through the roof. I spent this whole time planning this perfect proposal that I didn't even think about the possibility that he would say no. Of course I knew he would say yes, that thought was just bothering me... I finished getting ready and left the bathroom, seeing Suga sat on the bed, messing with his hair. Damn he looks so perfect. The outfit he picked out fit his figure perfectly. The loose white shirt and black jeans made for a simple yet elegant combination.

"You ready to go angel?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. "Yep." he replied, smiling at me. We left the apartment, walking down the path hand in hand until we arrived at our first stop of the night.

            Third person pov
The date was going perfectly. Everything was going according to Oikawa's plan. Now they were at the last stop... The fair. Oikawa planned to propose to Suga on the ferries wheel. All he had to do now was calm his nerves and actually ask Suga...

                  Suga's pov
Today was absolutely amazing. Oikawa had planned everything in so much detail. The fair was so much more beautiful at night. "Hey Kou-chan, we should go on the ferries wheel." Oikawa said, already practically dragging me over to it. I could tell he was nervous about something... I just didn't know what. I wasn't too worried though. I definitely knew he wasn't going to break up with me. I mean he literally promised to marry me... Wait..

               Oikawa's pov
I dragged suga to the ferris wheel, pulling him onto an empty carriage. The view from the top was so beautiful. "okay... It's time." I thought to myself, feeling around my pocket to make sure I still had the ring.

I looked over to suga who was practically glowing in the moonlight. He looked so beautiful I couldn't help but blush at his delicate features. He just gets more beautiful everday. I stared at him admiring his bright smile. "hey, Suga?" I spoke, hesitantly pulling the ring box out of my pocket. "Yes?" He smiled at me... The same smile that made my heart melt. "You remember when I promised to marry you?"  "Yes?" he gave me a confused look. "It's now or never..." I said to myself, getting down on one knee.. "Well will you marry me..?"

                  Suga's pov
I was completely speechless. I stared down at the ring... It was so beautiful. I felt tears sting my eyes nd fall down my cheeks... "yes, a million times yes!" the smile on my face grew bigger. I kneeled down in front of oikawa and kissed him passionately.

He kissed be back, only breaking it for a brief moment to put the ring on my hand. He pulled me back into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist as I cupped his face with my hands. Fireworks sparked in the background.

I broke the kiss, catching my breath "I love you so much!" I said, admiring the ring. "I love you too." He pulled me into a hug, holding me tight to his chest. "Wait...wait. Picture time." Oikawa said, pulling out his phone. I just smiled and laughed at him, getting ready to pose for the photo. He took the picture, posting it on his Instagram with the caption: "Finally engaged to my angel of a fiancé."

               Oikawa's pov
Words can't describe how in love I am with him. He actually said yes... I'm going to marry the love of my life. My angel, my world my perfect boyfriend... No wait fiancé. "You know... You really do suit the nickname sugar."  "Really now? How so?" "Cause you're so sweet...just as sweet as sugar."