Chapter 10: ~Hickeys~

Marinette woke up as she felt the sun hit her face. She smiled as she rememberd last night. She turned around to face her boyfriend but pouted when he wasn't there. Then she heard the shower run and she figured he was under the shower. She got up from bed and her eyes widend. She winced and sat back down on the bed. "Damn, Adrien really ruined me." She mumbled under her breath. Her back and thighs were killing her! She slowly got up and limped to a desk. She grunted and got some pain killers. She grabbed a bottle water and swallowed the pill. She sighed and stood there for a moment until the pain got less worse. 

She limped back to bed and let herself fall down. She closed her eyes again for a moment until she felt lips kiss hers. She smiled and kissed back as she cupped his cheek. They pulled away and opened her eyes. She bit her lips at the sight in front of her. His hair was still wet and he only had towel around his waist. She placed her hands on his abs and sat up to take his lips on hers again. He smirked and slipped his arm under her ass to pick her up. She placed both her legs on the side of his torso and moved her arms to his neck, still kissing. The two finally pulled away after a couple of minutes, breathing heavily. "Goodmorning beautiful." He whisperd, giving her a short peck. She smiled and ran a hand though his wet hair. "Goodmoring kitty." She whisperd back. 

"How you feeling?" He asked. She hummed and kissed his jaw. "After a took some pain killers, better." She said into his neck as she left kisses there. He chuckeld. "Wanna go downstairs to grab breakfast?" He asked, kissing her head. "Yea sure but let's put on some clothes first." She said and got out of his grip to go to the bathroom. He laughed at her and went to get some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Not long after Mari came out of the bathroom wearing some shorts and his hoodie, wich was way to big for her but that made it cute. He reached for her and kissed her forehead. She smiled and grabbed his hand. "C'mon let's go downstairs." She said and dragged him out of the room to downstairs. He chuckeld following. 'She's a baddie but damn she can be cute.' he thought to himself. 

They arrived the big kitchen and were met with some of the squad eating breakfast, the rest were in the pool. "aaahh they're still alive!" Nathaniel exclaimed and clapped his hands. "I thought you guys were never coming down." Alya giggeld and winked at her bestfriend. Marinette blushed and hit her face into Adrien's chest. He just chuckeld. Mari pulled away and went to the fridge to get some fruit for her and Adrien. "So  what are the plans for today?" She asked while sliding some fruit and Adrien came behind from behind and hugged her. She ruffled his hair as Kagami explained. "Well we thought we would just have fun for the whole day and tonight go to the city. I saw on internet that there's a really good club there." She said. Mari nodded. "Sounds great." She hummed and gave Adrien some fruit wich she gladly. 

The two enjoyed their breakfast togheter as their friends joined the rest outside in the pool. Marinette took place on the counter while Adrien stood between. "Hey?" Marinette said, catching his attention. He looked up at her, his mouth full. "Do you think Lila will do something?" She asked. He swallowed his food and cupped her cheek. He saw the worry in her eyes. "Defenitly but i think we're good for now. She won't find us here." He comforted her. She smiled and placed her legs around his waist. "Wanna go join everyone?" He asked, cuddeling her waist. She nodded. 

They left the kitchen and went to put on their swimsuit. 
Mari decided to tease her boyfriend a little and putted on her black/green bikini. His colours. When she went downstairs to join her friends, she saw Adrien was already in the pool togheter with the guys. They were laughing about something. She smiled and went to sit down next to her bestfriend. "Heyy babes." Alya exclaimed and took off her glasses to look at her. "Hey girl." Marinette said back and layed down on the chair next to her. "So pretty busy last night?" The brunette asked, smirking. Mari blushed a little and her eyes widend. "How did you know?" She asked, whisper-shouting. Alya shook her head and laughed. "Girl you forgot to cover your neck." She said with a wink. Marinette blushed and covered her neck with her hair. 

Alya giggeld as the bluenette stood up probably going to cover her hickies. She entered the house just as she heard someone call her. "Mari!" She turned around and saw Adrien calling for her. She walked to him and crouched down to his level. "Where you going?" He asked while she ran a hand through his wet hair. She did her hair back and showed her hickies. He smirked at the marks he left. "Don't cover them up. Everyone can know that you're mine." He grinned. She chuckeld and sat down, her legs in the water while adrien wrapped his arm around her waist. "I think everyone here already know i'm yours." She said and rubbed his cheek. "Better." He said in a husky voice as she leaned down to capture his lips. He kissed her deeply back. 

She pulled away after a minute and he pulled at her legs so she was in the pool in front of him. She squale and put her hands on his shoulder. She slapped his head. "Stupid cat." She scolded him but he just laughed and gave her jaw a couple slow, sloppy kisses. She sighed happily and a soft smile appeared on her face. "Heyy i have an idea." he whisperd into her ear. She hummed, signalling him to go further. "What if we go to the port and take a ride in our yacht?" He said pulling away to admire her face and brush some hair behind her ear. "Is it here?" She asked confused. "Nope, bought another one" He said and winked. She laughed. 

"Silly" She kissed his nose. "But it's a good idea." He smirked and pecked her lips one more time before getting out the pool. "Guys we're going to the yacht. Anyone coming?" He asked. Alya, Nino, Kim and Alix agreed. The girls went to wear something above their bikini's. The boys didn't mind because it was hot outside.

The six friends went outside and went into the car. The car was big enough for all of them to fit in. They drived to the port wich was a 15 minutes away.  

Marinette grabbed her phone and connected it to the car. She choose a good number and blasted it. Everyone was going crazy and laughed. Ofcourse the one who drove was calm so they wouldn't crash.

After a lot of fun, they arrived. The friends got out and went to search for the boat. They all got on board. Adrien and Mari went to captian and gave him some instruction before they joined their friends on the deck. Everyone was already in their swimming suits. Marinette took off her dress and grabbed Adrien's hand smirking. He chuckeld and followed her. 

The rest of the afternoon, the group has so much fun. Nino had put one some sick beats and they all had incredible fun. The group also went swimming in the sea except for Mari because she didn't want anyone to see her hickies. Adrien was kinda annoyed by it so just had picked her up and threw her into the sea. After that he had to run away becaus oh was she pissed. 

In the end they ofcourse made up. When it was around 5 pm, they left the port and went back to the house. They were still going to that club. 

My chapters today just keep going-
In the next chapter there will be more drama!

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it! <3