Chapter 6: ~Back togheter~

Sorry for taking so much to make a new chapter!! :(

This is just fluff! There will be more drama in the next chapters! x

When they arrived home, everyone was super happy. "We should throw a party for Mari!!" Kagami exclaimed. The rest agreed. Adrien glanced to Mari to see her smiling. He wrapped his arm around her waist and smirked. "Uh actually i got plans with her." He said. Marinette looked at her boyfriends and held him. "Yeah i think we have some things to catch up." She said with a grin. All their friends smirked. "We get that guys. Go have fun!" Luka said winking. The couple giggeld. 

Everyone went to their room as Adrien turned to his girlfriend and grabbed her waist. He kissed her lips softly and slowly. "So what are our plans?" She said after pulling away and licking her lips. He smirked and grabbed her hand. "That's a surprise." He said. She laughed as he dragged her outside. They stepped into Adrien's car. Everyone had their own car. "Okay i'm gonna blindfold you." He said while holding a blindfold. "Oh my god baby. What are you gonna do?" She said laughing. He chuckeld and put the blindfold up by her. "You'll see it soon." He said and kissed her cheek softly. 

Adrien start driving and a little while later stopped. He helped her out off the car and held her hands. They walked a little until they arrived where they had to be. "Ready?" He said. She laughed. "Yeah! Just take it off." She exclaimed. He chuckeld and took off her blindfold. Her eyes opened and she gasped at the view.

 Her eyes opened and she gasped at the view

She turned to Adrien. "Kitty Oh my god! This is beautiful." She said with tears in her eyes, as she cupped both his cheek. He gave her a deep and passionate kiss. "Welcome back, my bug." He said after pulling away. She smiled and gave him a sweet peck. "So how many times you have too put your gun against someone's head to do this?" She asked with a grin on her face. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Actually no one. I buyed everything with money." He said, proud of himself. She giggeld and reached up to kiss his nose. 

Adrien grabbed her hand and sat her down at the table. The two eated in peace while talking. "So Chloe is now a friend of yours?" He asked. She nodded and swallowed her food. "Yeah and i heard she is coming out of jail soon." She said. Adrien thought for a moment and reached for her hand. "Maybe she can join us when she is out." He said. She let out a squal and clapped her hands togheter. "Yess!! Omg! That would be so great!" She said. Adrien chuckeld. "Are you done?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. He stood up and grabbed her hand to help her up. "I got a few more surprises." He said. She smiled. "Chaton, you know i don't need all these things!" She said. He shook his head. "But i love to spoil you." He said. She giggeld and kissed him. Short but sweet. "C'mon i'm gonna give your surprise at home." He said while walking her back at the car.

A little while later they arrived home and went straight to their room. He grabbed a bag and gave it to her. She raised a eyebrow and smiled. She opened the bag and took out 3 gifts. She sat down on the bed while unwrapping the first one. Adrien sat down next to her. 

The first present: 

"Oh love. They're gorgeous." She said while admiring the shoes. She kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She said. He smiled. "You're welcome. Now open the others. " He exclaimed and she giggeld. She opened the second one: 

"OH i love this!" She exclaimed looking at the dress

"OH i love this!" She exclaimed looking at the dress. Now it was time for the last present: 

"HOLY SHIT!! ADRIEN AGRESTE!!" She let out a squeal

"HOLY SHIT!! ADRIEN AGRESTE!!" She let out a squeal. He laughed as she jumped into his lap and hugged him tight. He hugged her back. She pulled away after a minute. "You got me a iphone." She whisper-yelled. He laughed and nodded. "I did!" He answered. She cupped his cheek. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you too." 

He said before kissing her lips. The kiss started off sweet and soft but soon it was deep, passionate and full of love. They both put all their love in the kiss showing each other how much they love each other. 

The two pulled away, breathing heavily and laughed.  "I missed you so much." He said with tears in his eyes. She sat on his lap while taking his face in her hands. "But now i'm back" She said and kissed his head. He nodded and connected their lips again.

It will be a week until i'll update this book again. Sorry guys but i'm going on vacation :( But stay tuned! <3

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it! x

Byee sweeties!!

Word count: 994