Chapter 9:~ Pleasure ~

After a lot of request, here are the details. Be happy i love y'all...

Sin alert! And it's uhm hot shit 

This chapter is only smut! So if you aren't comfy with it, you can skip this and wait for the next chapter. Don't worry you won't miss anything :)

After he was sure she knew the safeword, he entered her with a deep thrust. Her head shot back and she let out a scream. He covored her mouth with his hand. "I said quiet." He said into her ear. She gulped and nodded. "Sorry daddy." She whisperd, biting her lip. He smiled and kisses her cheek. 'It's okay princess, just try to keep it down" He whisperd. She nodded and smiled. He smiled back and pulled out again just slam back in again. She gasped loudly and bit her lip so she wouldn't scream out. 

"Good girl." He whisperd and chuckeld. He continued fucking her from behind. He bent down and left kisses on her neck. She let out slight moans from his sucking on her skin, probably leaving dark and purple hickies. He slipped his arm under her body to keep her up. His hands went to her breast and squeezed them while still slamming into her. His hand went to her neck and he squeezed her neck, choking her a little. Her eyes rolled back. Adrien saw at her face she had it hard keeping in her moans. 

His lips went towards her ear, leaving kisses on the way. He bit her earlob and left a tiny kiss before whispering: "You can moan,baby. They won't hear us." After he said that, she let out a loud moan. He chuckeld and kept fucking her. One of his arm was still around her body while his other hand around her neck. "God, you feel amazing as always." He groaned into her ear. She smiled and bit her lip. "I-i love the way your cock f-feels inside o-of me." She moaned. He kissed her neck. "Can you ride me, beautiful?" He asked and she nodded. 

She moaned lowly at the now empty feeling, without him filling her up. He rubber her thighs and reached for his belt. He undid it and grabbed both her wrist, leaving a kiss on them to make sure everything was fine. He sat down on the bed, his back against the backboard. She crawled into his lap. He smiled up at her before grabbing the back of her neck and smashing their lips togheter. She wrapped her neck around his neck and wrapped his hands into his blond locks. His kisses went down her neck and she threw her head back, enjoying the pleasure. He rubbed her thighs. 

He ran a finger through her pussy. She shivered at his touch. He rubbed her clit and left kissed on her jaw and collarbone. Without any warning, he pushed one finger inside of her. She moaned loudly and leaned her head against his shoulder. He ran a hand through her hair and continued to pump his finger. She moaned loudly as he added a second finger. Not long after, his finger we're super wet from her juice. He added a third finger and felt her walls clench around his finger. "Are you gonna cum? C'mon let it go, bug. I want all your cum on my fingers." He growled into her ear. She groaned at his words and her legs start to shake. She let out a loud moan as she came, hard. Her whole body trembled and she hid her face into his neck. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. 

"Shht it's okay. You did so good, baby." He whisperd and left kissed all over her face. As he kept rubbing her back and calming her down, she calmed down and sat up right again. He kissed her forehead, cheek and then her lips. She hummed into the kiss. She turned around and rubbed her ass against his dick. He grabbed her hips and chuckeld. He rested his head on her shoulder. He left tiny kisses and went to her ear. "Want more?" He asked with a big smirk on his face. 

She rubbed herself more against him wich made him throw his head back and groan. He pushed her a little bit  foreward and sticked himself inside of her. She let out a deep breath at the feeling of him fulling her up. She began bouncing on top of his dick. He moved his hand to her hips and helped her move. She bit her lip and let out a soft moan. He left sweet,wet kisses on her neck to distract her before her smacked her ass. She gasped and began to move faster. "That's my girl." He whisperd,admiring the view of her on top of him. He grabbed her hair into his hand and yanked a little bit. Not to hard because he know she didn't liked that much. He gave her ass another slap but a little bit harder this time. By now the girl on top of him was a moaning mess. He rubber her ass to make the red mark he left, dissapear. He pushed his hips upwards to push deeper inside of her.

The bluenette jolted up from pleasure and came from it. He chuckeld and kissed her neck as she screamed from the pleasure. "I'm close too" he groaned into her ear. She gained some confidence and sat up straight again. She moved her hips in a 8-vorm and made her walls clench around him. He groaned and threw his head back. Soon he send his seed deel inside of her. She moaned a the feeling of her boyfriends seed inside of her. They both catched their breath for a moment.

Adrien wrapped his arms around the woman and left sweet kisses on her neck. She ruffled his hair and turned around, making him exit her. She layed on his bare chest and looked up at him. He smiled and grabbed her chin before pulling her in for a sweet but passionate kiss. The two both smiled into the kiss. It was dark outside by now. "Are you tired?" He asked her. She nodded while jawning. He chuckeld "We have the whole day free tomorrow so you can sleep as much as you want." He said and stroke her cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes. "That sounds wonderful." She said with a slight giggle. God how much he loved her and her giggles.

He learned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight my love" He whisperd. "Goodnight kitty." She whisperd back and searched for his hand so she could interlock them. He layed down and closed his eyes until he head a voice.

"Adrien?"

"Yea?"

"I love you"

"I love you more."

I'm so sorry to all my innocent brand but you asked for it!! So be honest i'm really proud of this chapter :)

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it! X

I have wild plans for next chapter ;)

Love, Alissa ~

Word count: 1191