Chapter 2: ~The job~

Check the video to know my insparation. ;)

Tomorrow was the day. Tomorrow they were gonna rob the National Bank Of Paris. Everyone was pretty nervous. They had been training for 2 weeks and they were a awesome team but this was huge! No one had ever rob the National Bank Of Paris. They were gonna be the first one. 

It was their last night before the attack and little did they know their last one all togheter. "So the plan. Chat, Viperion, Ryuko and Carapace. You guys get in after Ladybug and Rena Rouge are in the building. You guys go to the safe. When you are there Ryuko send me a picture of the lock so i can unlock it. Reflekta, Evillustator and Horrififactor use the smoke bombs when everyone comes out. While this Stoneheart, Bunnix and Dark Cupid kill as many officers. Got it?" Max explained. Everyone nodded. Adrien clapped his hands togheter. "I think we all should go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day guys." He said. "Good idea." Alya said jawning. Nino hugged her and walked her to their room. "Goodnight guys!" He said. 

"Goodnight!" Everyone said. Adrien slung his arm around Mari's shoulder and they walked to their room. He grabbed her waist and kissed her. She hummed into the kiss. The kiss turned into a french kiss.  When they pulled away she looked up at him. "Be safe tomorrow okay? I can't loose you." She whisperd as they laying down on the bed. She cuddeld in his chest. He kissed her head. "Whatever happens tomorrow i love you." He said in her ear. She looked up and smiled. "I love you too." She kissed him. "So much." she mummerd against his lips. He smiled. "Night Mari." He whisperd. " Night Kitten." She whisperd back. They both fell asleep in each others arms. 

~Morning~

Everyone was standing in the living room. They were going over the plan one more time and checking if they had everything. Adrien spoke up. "Okay guys. I know this is huge and it's gonna be hard but we can do this. We are gonna get to that safe and steal the money. We can this!" He said. Everyone cheered. Marinette kissed his cheek. "C'mon guys. It's time!" She exclaimed. 

Everyone got their stuff and got to the van. They all got in and sat down. Mari was nervous. She was scared that someone would go wrong. She couldn't lose anyone. Mostly Adrien and Alya. Adrien noticed. He grabbed her hand and stroke her palm. She looked at him. "Don't worry babe. Everything will be okay m'lady." He said in her ear after kissing her nose. She giggeld and cupped his cheek. "Thanks kitty." She kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. 

When the van stopped, they pulled away. They smiled at each other. They kissed on last time with passion before they stood up. They all put on their mask and everyone except gamer,he stayed in the van and Marinette and Alya, they were going undercover. "Good luck guys!" He said. We all smiled and him and got out. 

Mari and Alya went to enterance and got in. They walked in very casually. First they had to go through security. The girls sat there bag on the band. She glanced at Alya and smiled. The brunette smiled back with a grin. The two waited until their bags were getting checked. The man behind the computer saw the gun in their bag. He stood up. "They have a gun!" He yelled. Mari and Alya laughed and pulled out a gun. They both pulled of their wig and put on their mask. "CLOSE THE DOORS" She yelled into her ear. Max had hacked the system so he could easily close the doors. 

Meanwhile Rena Rouge has shot the guards. "We're in" she said in her earpiece. "Good job princess." She heard Chat answering. She could hear the smirk in his voice. A lot of people were screaming. "SHUT UP NOW OR I SHOOT!" she yelled. Everyone went silence. "IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY NO ONE WILL GET HURT!" She yelled. Her and Rena Rouge cuffed everyone who didn't die already. 

After all that they ran to the back door. Ladybug opened it and was met by Chat Noir, Carapace, Ryuko and Viperion. She smiled at them before getting out of the way so they could enter. "Everyone is inside. We are going for the safe" Chat noir said. 

The six ran to the safe, meanwhile shooting some people. Once they got there Rena pulled out her phone and got a picture of the lock. She send it to Gamer. "Lock has send." She said. A couple second later, Gamer answered. "Got it!" They all heard a click from the lock. Chat noir nodded and went to the safe. He opened the door and they were met with million biljets of money. They all stared in shock with smiles on their faces. "Yass!!!" They all cheered. Chat picked up his girlfriend and spun her around. She only laughed more. She kissed him before he said her down. Carapace did the same with Rena Rouge. "C'mon guys!"

They all got our bags and fulled them with money. Viperion and Ryuko ran  bags outside. "This are the last ones! C'mon let's go!" Chat said when he thought they had enough. 

They all went out and closed the safe again. They went back to the back door but on their way Bunnix screamed in there ear. "THE OFFICERS ARE HERE. THEY'RE INSIDE! SOMEONE MUST HAVE CALLED THE POLICE!" She was standing outside the building, trying to kill as many people togheter with Evillustator and Dark Cupid. "Shit..." Chat cursed under his breath. 

"STAND STILL!" The officers yelled behind them. They all looked back to see them coming they're way. They all ran into a side hall, trying to think of something. 

I hope you liked the second chapter. Chapter 3 is gonna be there soon! 
Comments are always welcome! I would love to know what you guys think of this book.

Byeee guys! <3

Word count: 1212