Chapter 7: ~Lila~

If you don't wanna fail no simp september don't watch the first edit from here above...

It's been two weeks since Marinette is out of prison. The happy couple has spend a lot of time togheter but the girls also threw a party for her. Mari was so happy she was back. Back with her friends, back with her kitty. She was mosly happy that she could celebrate his 18th birthday.

Honestly she had a awful time in jail but she didn't admit it. She got slapped, beated up and she was so alone. Chloe was the only one and even she was taking away from her a lot. She was so sad and alone. Adrien asked her a lot of times how it was there but she never aswered him. He just let it go mostly because he didn't want to upset.

They we're just done doing another job, it was small and actually not necessary because they had a lot of money now from the bank of Paris but they all missed stealing and killing so they thought why not? Marinette was looking outside at the rain, thinking about a lot of things as she felt two arms go around her waist and hug her from behind. Adrien rested his chin on her shoulder as she placed her hands on his. "We need to talk." He whisperd. She immediately got scared.

He's not gonna break up with me, is he?
Relax he won't.

She said to herself. She layed her head on top of his. "About what?" She asked. "Prison." He said straight to the point. She gulped. "Adri-" she was cut off. "I know you don't want to talk about it but i wanna know what happend." He said now turned her around and they stood face to face.

Mari thought for a moment. He placed his two hands on her shoulders. "Please." He pleaded. She took a deep breath before answering. "Okay." She said lightly, almost a whisper. He smiled and grabbed her hand and walked with her to the bed. He sat down with her on his lap. He grabbed her hands. "Begin." He said. She smiled and began.

She explained to him how awful it was. How hurt she was, how lonely she felt, how many times she got slapped and beated up. He got tears in his eyes from hearing this while the tears we're streaming down her face already. He hugged her and held her close to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed in his shoulder. She soothed her back for comfort. "Never do something like that again." He whisperd. She shook her head. "I promise." She whisperd back.

After they both calmed down, they pulled away. "Wait what was the name of the officer who hurted you?" He asked. "Lila." She said confused. "Why?" She asked. "Rossi?" He asked. "Yeah, how do you know?" She said, by now very confused. He cursed. "I know her." He whisperd. Her eyes widend. "You what?" She asked. He ran a hand through his hair. " When i was young, so like 9 years, i had this childhood best friend." He began. "We're were really close and i thought her as my bestfriend. Than one day i met you. She wasn't on our school so i told her about you and how beautiful you were." He said smiling. She blushed and giggeld. "Apparantly she had a crush on me and got super jeaulous. She threated me to never see you again and i became mad at her and broke off our friendship. Since then i never saw her again." He said. "Wow" she breathed out. "Why did you never told me about her?" She asked. "I was mad at her and i wanted her out of my life." He resting his head on top of hers as she hugged his chest.

"Wait? Does she now we are dating?" She asked, slightly panicking. "Probally yes. Why are you panicking baby?" He asked concerned. "Than she knows you're Chat Noir." She said. His eyes widend. "Shit. Get everyone togheter." He said. She nodded, got up and called everyone to the living room. 

Two minutes later everyone was sitting on the couch with Adrien and Marinette in front of them. 

"We have a problem." Adrien said. They explained everything to them. He also said about the hits and kicks she got and Nino had to hold back Alya before she killed that bitch. "What should we do?" Alix asked. Adrien ruffled his hair. "I have one idea." He said. Everyone looked at him raising a brow. "We have to leave Paris." He said bluntly. 

Hehe i'm back!!

It will be a week until a new chapter probally but i'll try faster! x 

Byyeee loves! <3

word count: 800