Chapter 11: ~a familiar face~

Marinette stood in the huge bathroom, with a towel around her hair and body, in front of the mirror. They were back already for a while and she had took a quick shower when they were back. Right now she was applying her make-up. She let her hair down and put in some curls. When she was done she admired her look and left the bathroom, towards the closer. She pulled out a black dress and putted it on.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, fixing the dress a little before two arms wrapped around her waist

As she looked at herself in the mirror, fixing the dress a little before two arms wrapped around her waist. The blond placed his head on top of her shoulder.

"You look gorgeous." He whisperd into her ear and kissed her earlobe, giving her goosebumps. "Like always" He added and winked. She smirked and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. She stared at him to look at his outfit. He wore an all black suit. She bit her lip and fixed his collar. She brought her lips to his jawline and placed some wet kisses on it. "You look handsome as ever, kitty" She whisperd. He smiled and moved his hands to her ass to give it a little squeeze wich made her gasp. He smirked and laughed.

"C'mon babe. Let's go! The rest is probably waiting for us" He told her and grabbed her hand. The two walked down the stairs and in the hall they saw Alya and Alix standing there. "Oh hey Mari! Are the girls taking our guns too?" The brunette asked. Marinette moved her dress to the side and showed her gun that was attached to her leg. The three laughed and the girls nodded, getting yes as an answer.

The four walked to the entrance where the whole squad was waiting. "Ready?" Adrien asked to everyone. Everyone agreed and went outside the house. They all walked to the garage where three cars stood waiting for them. The squad split in groups and got into the car. They drove to the bar and got out when they arrived not lang after.

Since it was the opening of the bar, there were quite a lot people and there was some music. Adrien turned to everyone and got their attention, by coughing. "Don't do anything stupid!" He told them, kinda jokingly. Marinette chuckeld and linked her arm with Adrien's as they entered the bar. "I'm gonna get drinks." Adrien said and kissed Marinette temple as she nodded. She stayed with Alya and Nino.

"I'm in the mood to get drunk" Alya exclailed loudly. Mari and Nino chuckeld at her. "I wouldn't Alya." Marinette said, shaking her head. "You never know what happend." Alya pouted and groaned. "Ughh i thought we we're free?" She asked. Mari laughed a little. "We aren't free al. We never know if lila will do something or send the cops our way." She explained. Alya nodded and sighed. "I understand."

Adrien got back with drinks for each of us. He gave mine and i took it while leaving a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks, my love" she said and took a sip of her champagne.

The whole squad had a lot of fun. They laughed and danced and everyone forgot their problems for a moment until...Mari felt someone watching her. She turned around and saw a brunette just going around the corner. She reached for Adrien's arms still looking that direction and gave it a light squeeze, getting his attention. Adrien turned to her with a confused look. "Eveything okay m'lady?" He asked. She chook her head and grabbed his hand. She dragged him outside. "Babe wha- hey!" He followed her confused.

Marinette kept following the figure untill they arrived at an open place where no one was, wich looked like a balcony (you know like that place where Laura ended up in 365 when she was running away)

Adrien grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. "Marinette stop!" He exclaimed and she looked at him. "You're scaring the shit out of me. What's wrong?" He exclaimed loudly, kinda sounding mad. He saw Marinette gasp and point to behind them. Adrien frowned and turned around. He gasped and glared at the woman. "Lila."

The woman was wearing a orange long dress with long puffy sleeves and her hair was in a ponytail.

She chuckeld and walked closer to them, Adrien moved in front of Marinette protecting her. "How sweet! You remembered me!" She laughed fakely. Adrien rolled his  eyes. "What do you want?" He asked, glaring. Lila placed a hand on his chest, making Marinette growl a little. "You know what i want. I want you." She whisperd, smirking. The blond took her of his chest and pulled it away. "That's not happening" he huffed. Lila laughed and clapped her hands. "Oh honey you don't have a choice!" She said smirking evilly. Adrien and Marinette glanced at each other scared. "Or you dump that little bitch and date me" lila began, glaring at the bluenette who crossed her arms in front of her chest in return. "Or" lila looked at Adrien again. " Or i Tell the cops you're chat noir" she finished with the biggest grin in her face.

I said i wasn't gonna update but here i am!

Leave a comment or vote if you like it! New chapter will be there soon <3

Word count: 900