The letter?

It started off just like a normal average day, Sonic and his little brother Tails were hanging out, talking about what they were going to do that day. Play the Xbox 360 or go out somewhere. 

Then while they were talking they both heard the doorbell ring. Tails went to answer it. While Sonic was sitting on the sofa in the sitting room. Tails was given a letter by the postmen. When he opened it he told Sonic the worst news he had ever heard. “It’s a letter about going back to high school”. "WHAT!" 

“There is no way I’m going back to that dump” said Sonic now in a grumpy mood. “Yeah why do we need to go back there” said Tails now looking confused? “Its probable because of Egghead. I mean he was the one who blow it up in the first place” said Sonic giving a cheeky smile. 

“Well it did make you happy. Didn’t it Sonic” Tails said with a smile. “Yep, that’s the only good thing he has ever done for me, and what made it better was that I got to kick his butt in the end as well” said Sonic now starting to giggle. Tails stared to giggle as well. 

“So what are we going to do then Sonic?” “I told you before bro we are not going back there.” “Well it says on the letter that they’ve stared to sell chilidogs there” said Tails with a sneaky smile. Sonic froze for a few seconds at hearing this news, before then saying, “Oh fine, I better get all the books we need for this year.” Sonic grabbed the letter and ran out the house. 

“That’s Sonic for you he’ll go anywhere for a chilidog” said Tails talking to himself.  

When Sonic got back which was only a few minutes after he left. He was holding like 5 to 6 bags. He put them on the sofa and then told Tails what he got. They had all the equipment they needed and they also had all the books on each subject. So they were ready. 

“Yo Tails, when does high school start anyway?” “It starts on Monday” said Tails reading the letter.” “So it starts in two days.” “Yep.” “Great” Sonic said sarcastically.   

Two days later 

That morning Sonic was out on a quick run before school. He wasn’t looking forwarded on going back to school, but it was to later to back out now. He ran down the hill he was on and ran back to the house. 

Back at the house Tails was getting ready for school. After eating breakfast he went to go get ready. The little fox put on an orange top, blue jeans, orange cap and then his red and white shoes. When he was finished he heard Sonic come through the back door. Sonic was already ready because of his super speed. He was ready before Tails even got up. He wore a white top that had a naive blue collar and sleeves, blue hoodie, dark blue jeans, his gloves on and his red sneakers with the white strap and the gold buckle on each one.  

He woke up Tails and told him where he was going. Then Tails got up and started to get ready, while Sonic was out. When they were both ready they walked over to the bus stop and waited for the bus. While waiting Sonic noticed Tails cap and then put it on Tails backward. “There, now you looked even cooler bud” said Sonic smiling making Tails just smile back. When the bus did come, Sonic and Tails were one of the first two on the bus. The only people who were on the bus was a pink hedgehog and a silver hedgehog. 

The pink hedgehog wore a red tank top, white shorts and red high heel shoes. She was also wearing a red hair band on her head and had gloveless hands. Her long pink hair hiding her face a little as she read a book. Sonic thought it was kinder cute.     

The silver hedgehog on the other hand was wearing fingerless gloves, black ones but his had circles on them that was a turquoise colour and seemed to be glowing along with his black and blue outfit. He wore a black t-shirt, black jacket that had turquoise lines going down it from the sides, his trousers were the same while his shoes were black with a turquoise line going down the middle. 

Sonic and Tails sat in the middle seats. Then after a few more people came on. These two boys came on and walked up to Sonic and Tails. They were much taller than Sonic and his little buddy. One was a wolf and the other was an eagle. 

The wolf wore a black t-shit, blue jeans and white trainers, while the eagle wore a green football shirt, green shorts and trainers.   

“Hey, you’re sitting in our seats” said the wolf. Sonic just looked at them. “So” he said now with his eyes closed and hands behind his head. “So are you going to move or are we going to have to make you” the wold said angrily. “Hey I don’t want any trouble ok, so why don’t you and your bird friend go and find two other seats” said Sonic calmly. 

“Are you trying to say your better than us punk.” Sonic just smiled. “Maybe” he said quietly. “Right that’s it, let’s get them.” The wolf boy was about to punch Sonic when Sonic just vanished out of site. “What where’d he?” 

“Hey you where did your blue friend go?” the eagle asked Tails. The little fox didn’t say anything but he knew exactly what Sonic was up to. 

The wolf boy grabbed Tails by the neck and said “where is he or else you’re getting a knuckle sandwich.” Tails still didn’t do anything. He just had a smile on his face. “Want to play it that way, fine” said the wolf before getting his fist ready.  

The wolf was about to punch Tails when someone tapped his shoulder. “Yeah what?” He turned around to see Sonic standing behind him and his mate was tied to one of the seats. 

“What the?” said the wolf confused. “I don’t like people picking on my little buddy” said Sonic with his arms crossed. The wolf was shocked. “How did he do all that so fast?” he asked himself.  

“So are you going to let go of him or am I going to have to do the same to you.” The wolf put the little fox back in his seat and went to where his mate was. He wasn’t very happy. “How did he do all that, it doesn’t make any scene.” He untied his mate and sat down next to him. “He will pay for this.”