Revenge!

Sonic sat there for over half an hour felling so lost and confused. He looked at his hands, they were shaking like crazy. It was like he was going evil again, but in a different sort of way. He can't control his anger like he used to, whenever Fang bullies him or Tails, he goes straight to anger and can't stop himself. It just didn't make any sense. Then while Sonic was scared out of his mind, he heard someone calling his name. He looked up to see Shadow, Amy and Cream all running towards him. Sonic was about to make a run for it when he saw a little orange fox also coming towards him but much slower than the others.

It killed Sonic seeing his little bro like that, he said he would always protect him and right now he felt like it was his fault for Tails being in the state he was in. He had broken his promise.

Suddenly Shadow was the first to speak. "Sonic are you ok?" Sonic looked up at the black hedgehog and nodded silently but didn't say a word. "We're all worried about you. I know we only just met, but Tails told us this isn't like you, and we knew it in the first place, when we first met you. So what's going on with you?"

"I, I don't know." Sonic put his right hand over the bandage on his left hand. Shadow noticed and asked mysteriously "how that happened".

"Oh I fell over yesterday while Tails and I were walking home, didn't I, Tails?" The little fox nodded.

Tails knew when Sonic didn't want to talk about something and that time was now, but it got him thinking. "Maybe it was that beast who's making sonic act like this. Tails was thinking to himself when something snapped him out of it.

A loud growl came from behind the bushes. They all looked to the bushes to see what was making the noise. Sonic straight away knew what it was. They could all see red glowing eyes staring at them.

"What is that thing?" asked Cream scared. "Shadow get everyone out of here" Sonic said while getting up. "What, why." "Would you just do it?"

The black hedgehog gave a look of wonder, but then agreed with the blue blur. "Come on you guys." "But Sonic, you couldn't take that thing on last time. What makes you think you'll get it this time?" said Tails worriedly.

"This time." Shadow asked shocked. Sonic didn't care though he just wanted revenge on the beast. 

No one noticed but Sonic's eyes turned a bloody red. He even started to growl. Tails was getting really worried now and Shadow was getting suspicious. The beast knew he was now being watched, so he jumped out the bushes and landed on all fours in front of the gang. 

"Heh, heh, heh so it looks as though you've gotten angrier since last time we met" it said in a low growl. "Who are you and what have you done to me? Also how can I understand you, you're a wild animal?" Sonic asked confused. 

"Heh haven't you figured it out yet, you're becoming one of us." 

"What, what do you mean by becoming one of us." "Haven't you notice, when Fang hurt your little friend back there" said the beast with a toothy smile.  

"What how do you know about that?" Sonic asked shocked. 

"And also when you smashed Fang into the ground..." "Shut up!" Sonic shouted. "...you had no control over it." "SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Sonic was shaking now with his head in his hands. Tails was about to run up to his big brother when he was held back by Shadow. "Shadow let me go Sonic's suffering he needs help." The black hedgehog just shook his head. 

"If we get involved, we'll probably end up like Fang and besides your heads still very badly injured." 

Tails didn't listen he just kept trying to break free from Shadow's firm grip, but had no luck. Meanwhile Sonic fell to his knees, he was so lost and scared.