Don't leave me

Tears started to stream down Sonic's face. "No he can't, he won't." Sonic rushed back over to Tails sitting next to him. "Tails if you can hear me buddy stay strong, we've come this far don't give up now." Just as Sonic said that there came a beep from the heart monitor. Tails heart beet was starting to slow down.

"NO Tails stay with me buddy! You can't leave, we still haven't gone round the whole world, I promised you we would, you can't leave me you can't." Sonic fell to his knees while tears raced down his face. "Tails I love you little bro."

Shadow, Amy and Cream all looked at each other with tears in their eyes. They then looked at Sonic who had his hands on the floor and was letting the tears full. It was all silent, no one dared to move nor speak.

"S-S-Sonic." The blue hedgehog looked up in shock and saw a little hand moving on the end of the bed. He quickly got to his feet and saw the sky blue eyes he thought never to see again looking at him from the bed. They were only opened a tiny bit but enough for Sonic to see them.

Sonic couldn't help but let more tears full. "Tails your awake." "Yeah what did you think I would let you have all the fun with the bad guys?" Sonic gave one of his cocky smiles and then hugged his brother still crying. "You know I would never do that." Tails gave his big brother the, I don't believe you look.

Their three friends all smiled with joy and then laughed at what they were talking about. "Wow Tails looks like you're going to be ok, that's a very strong bond you and Sonic have there" said the doctor looking very amazed. "But for now it will be better to keep all the bandages on because that was a lot of blood you lost, just make sure when you go home tonight change the bandages at least once a day."

The little fox nodded and then tried to get up but once again he fell because of how much damaged he took. Sonic quickly grabbed Tails before he fell face first on the rock hard floor.

"Wow take it easy buddy, you need to rest" said Sonic. "Sonic can we go home?" Tails asked tiredly. "Well is that ok doc?" "Yes as long as when you get home Tails go's straight to bed and get some rest" said the doctor with a nod. They both nodded in understood.

"Thanks again doc, come on guys" said Sonic while still holding his little brother in his arms.

"Those two are distend to be together" the doctor thought to himself with smile.