Detention

It was just coming up to the end of another school day, Sonic and friends were just in their class room, waiting for the bell to ring. Mrs Black was just going on about clubs and new activities happening around the new year. 

It was then the bell rang and everyone got up from their seats and left. Sonic met up with his brother and the others outside their class room. "So I guess I'll see you guys later" said Sonic. 

"But Sonic will you be alright on your own with Fang?" Amy asked worryingly. 

"I don't know, to be on the safe side I should properly chain myself to the desk" Sonic sneered.

"I know I can say to Mrs Stripes how I'm not aloud at home by myself and need you to be with me besides I'm basically stuffed anyway" said Tails offering to his injuries. 

"That could work, alright we'll see you guys later" said Sonic as he and Tails ran in the opposite directions of their friends.

Meanwhile in an empty classroom Fang sat at a back desk in a wheelchair with his neck, arms, head and legs all bandaged up. Mrs Stripes sat at the front reading a book while every so often she looked towards the door to see if a certain blue hedgehog was here yet. 

When Sonic and Tails did finally arrive they explained to miss how Tails had to stay with Sonic and Mrs Stripes was alright with that. It was only when Fang and Sonic made eye contract that Tails felt uneasy. 

"Sonic you alright?" Tails whispered nervously. Breathing heavily and calmly Sonic nodded before quickly taking a seat right at the front and putting his dark blue hoodie up. Tails joined his brother before Mrs Stripes got up smacking her book down onto the desk.

"Right none of you are leaving until this is sorted" she suddenly shouted making Tails jump a bit. 

"Miss please let me leave I can't take being in a room with that sick twat" said Sonic as he started to tremble. He could feel it, that same pain from last night, it was trying to consume him, but the stubborn hedgehog wouldn't give in no matter how much he hated Fang.   

"Now Sonic I know this is hard but if we don't sort this out then I'll have to expel you from this school" said Mrs Stripes. 

"Fine I don't care just get me the hell out of here" Sonic screamed his hands digging into the wood of the desk. 

"Okay maybe you need a bit more time to calm down, so we'll try again tomorrow for now just sit there and be quite, Tails will you mind just keeping an eye on them I need to quickly pop out and sort out classes for tomorrow after all the science wall does need to be fixed" Mrs Stripes said as looking over at Sonic who just pulled his hood over his eyes feeling really awkward.

"Sure Miss" Tails nodded before Mrs Stripes left the room. The second she left Tails snatched something right out of his bag and didn't stop to think but cuffed Sonic to the table with a pair of hand cuffs. "Sorry Sonic."

"It's alright little bro, if you hadn't of done that I was gonna go for him" Sonic nodded. 

After that the hour went pretty fast, Sonic had fallen asleep while Fang just stared out the window because was all he could do. Tails was just reading a book about engineering, he was really into it as well. Every few minutes he would look over at Sonic to see his brother sleeping peacefully.  

Meanwhile in Sonic's dream 

The blue hedgehog was strangely in an unfamiliar forest. The trees were bare while the ground was flooded with leafs of all different colours. Feeling the wind in his quills, Sonic took a deep breath of fresh air before exhaling and then in the blink of an eye sped off into the trees leaving a blue streak behind him and a whirlwind of leafs.

As he ran through the trees, the blue blur hummed a happy little tune to himself, until he saw something over in the distance and that is when he stopped. Whatever it was was some sort of being as it moved around on all fours. Sonic getting curious, quietly snuck up on the being and hid behind a tree about 30 meters away from the being. 

Being as close as he was meant Sonic managed to see more features of the creature. It was only then Sonic's heart jumped into his throat when he saw what the creature was doing. It's muzzle was dug deep into the stomach of an orange little fox, blood staining its mouth and teeth. "No!" Sonic mumbled. 

Red glowing eyes. Deadly teeth. Then nothing...

Sonic woke up screaming making Tails jumped right out of his skin. The hedgehog slammed his fists down onto the desk as his eyes were forced shut. "Sonic, Sonic what's wrong?" Tails panicked. 

"The pain, stop, make it stop!" Sonic cried as he clutched the hand cuffs in his teeth as they grew long and sharp. Seconds later the cuffs broke apart as Sonic let out a blood freezing roar. 

The teen hedgehog then grabbed a hold of the desk, lifted it up off the floor and then threw it across the class. The desk then crashed into the wall just behind Fang who stared in curiosity. Seeing Fang watching him, Sonic turned his head to show Fang blood thirsty red glowing eyes, meanwhile his hands grew long sharp claw like nails that ripped through his gloves, his fur thickened a little while also turning darker.. 

Tails watched in horror as his brother's changes, it scared the poor fox as he took a few steps back not wanting to believe it. Sonic seeing Tails back up was when the blue hedgehog's eyes turned green and he quickly said, "T-Tails run I-I can't control myself" before his eyes went back to Fang and they turned red again. In the blink of an eye Sonic was in front of Fang about to rip the teen's face off. "Sonic no!" Tails cried. 

"Shade stop him!" At lightning speed a black hedgehog got in between Sonic and Fang and blocked Sonic's hand in his own gloved hand. Staring in shock Sonic growled annoyed before shoving out the hedgehog's grip and jumping back. The new hedgehog wore a long black leather jacket, black top and jeans, a belt with a gun holder in it and his his hands held a sniper rifle. 

Sonic tried to go at him again, but the strange hedgehog dogged every single attack the blue hedgehog threw at him. "You quite done?" the hedgehog asked with a smirk. This only boiled Sonic's rage as he lashed out in every direction. 

"Sara paralyse him!" Shade shouted as another black hedgehog came running in with her hair tied back and holding a gun of some sort. "On it!" she shouted as running up behind Sonic. His ear twitching Sonic jumped into the air doing a back flip before landing behind the girl and kicking her in the back. Sara then fell into Shade's arms who was now starting to get annoyed. "He's not as stupid like all the others" he growled. 

"Well Shadow did say this guy was famous for kicking this man called Eggman's butt" said Sara as getting to her feet. "Great we're fighting Sonic the hedgehog that's just brilliant" Shade mumbled. 

"S-Sonic?" suddenly came a small voice as the two hedgehogs looked over to see Tails slowly walking up to the half mutated hedgehog, his hands up in front of him as in to calm the hedgehog. The blue hedgehog snarled down at the little fox that approached him carefully. It was only when the fox put his hand out in front of his brother's face that Sonic stopped and stared. He looked down at his claw hand before slowly and cautious putting it towards Tails' hand. 

"Oh no a clinger, quick we have to kill them" Shade commanded as he aimed his sniper rifle at Sonic and Tails. "No Shade wait!" Sara was about to cry when her brother had already started to fire. His ears perking up Sonic looked over at the gun fire before looking back at Tails with panicked eyes. 

Within seconds Sonic had got in front of Tails and used his body as a human shield to block the bullets that sunk into his back. "Sonic!" Tails cried in terror. The blue hedgehog looked down at his younger brother before a little whimper escaped his throat, but what followed was a small smile. 

In Tails eyes he watched as Sonic's eyes slowly turned back to green and then collapsed to the floor beside the young fox. 

"SONIC!"