horror booth

ship: jinsoo

It was an ordinary sunday for jisoo as she was headed to her part time job near the mall.

She is a working-student and the reason that she's working is just because she ows the owner a favor.

As the girl was peacefully walking, She heard some noise that came from a group of students where they're all shouting while laughing, But that's the least of her concern now so she ignored it and just continued walking.

////////

"bet yall 10$ jin wouldn't do it" Yoongi said and all of them laugh except for the target which is jin.

"guess you'll be losing 10$ today bro.." Jin replied which led the group to make more noise not believeing that kim seokjin would finally try the horror booth.

"well let's see then.." Namjoon interrupted as they have now arrive at their destination.

"1 ticket please" Jin requested at the cashier while his friends are teasing him.

////////

"Sir are you ready?" Jisoo asked the terrified man infront of him asking if he's ready to enter the booth.

"yes...kinda.." She almost laugh at the man because she noticed him nervously shaking.

"Don't worry sir, nobody died from this." She said and heard the same guys earlier shouting Seokjin! seokjin! seokjin!

That must be his name she thought.

Approximately 10 seconds after the man went inside, she already heard tons and tons of scream that you wouldn't expect came from a man.

she was laughing inside but she was stopping herself as it may seem disrespectful.

Minutes have passed and the screaming stopped while she saw one of the "scarier/ghost" came to her running.

"Miss jisoo, the man in there fainted!!!" The fake ghost reported and she immediately called the manager but still she was laughing inside.

how could someone faint from that like seriously is it that scary? she thought to herself almost laughing.

Minutes later, an ambulance came so then she tried to find his friends to tell them.

She was wondering why can't she see his friends when they were just here few minutes ago.

The ambulance was already leaving so she had no choice as her manager requested her to accompany the man and just find his friends afterwards.

//////

They arrived at the hospital and the man still hasn't woken up.

It's not even scary but he acts as if he saw a real ghost, when would this man wake up for god's sake

"miss are you the one with the man earlier?" A nurse came up to her.

"uhm...yes?" she answered.

"He just woke up and he's looking for someone named yoongi."

After she went inside his room he saw how shocked his face were because maybe he remembered her at the horror booth.

"hello miss? who are you?" He spoked.

"hi, i'm the employee at the horror booth and i accompanied you in here because you fainted.."

"ohh, but where are my friends?"

"they kinda left i guess, because they were no other people in the waiting shed."

"Aish fvck you yoongi !!" He yelled that caused the woman to be surprised.

———————

I'm getting kinda rusty on writing because i've been to busy trying different things lmfao😭😭
also sorry for not updating every week as promised 😬

Oh and still, thankyou for reading this and happy reading i guess :>