boyBF

ship: jimsoo

jimin and jisoo have been friends for quite a long time now, the two have been so close with each other that the other pne have already developed his feelings.

jimin planned on how he would confessed his love for jisoo for some time now, he gave hints that jisoo didn't reject so he continued.

and tommorrow was the big day! after all these months jimin finally had the courage to say so.

he planned on taking jisoo on her favorite restaurant,he even rented it.

he also bought an expensive necklace that he could give after, he was so excited and nervous that he couldn't sleep.

it's now morning but the confession would happen at night so he still has time to prepare

he kept in reminding jisoo their dinner and that the girl shouldn't be late, it is when jisoo also said she have something to say.

which doubled jimin's nervousness.

after fixing his hair,his clothes and spraying on her favorite perfume for him.

he went to jisoo's house, there he saw the lady dressed in an elegeant sparkly dress.

after driving for a few minutes they have arrived at jisoo's favorite resto.

"goodevening maam kim and sir park, your table is this way.." the staff assist them and jisoo then noticed that their the only ones in there.

"yah! why are we the only ones here?"

"i rented it! silly!" jimin said that made jisoo completely shocked.

"pabo yah! this place was so expensive!" jisoo replied.

"i know but i said i have something to say.."

"is it that important for you to do this?"

"yes, it's very important..." said jimin with a big smile on his face.

"sure, then might as well say this today cause i have something to tell you.." jisoo answered a bit frustrated

"oh okay but i suggest we eat first." jimin replied but became more nervous because of what jisoo had said.

The two had finished eating and even went for dessert, after finishing their cakes jimin was the one who started to talk.

"so..jisoo.."

"ye chim??" jisoo replied while taking a sip of her drink.

"You know we've been friends for years now, and as time passes by i think you've already noticed my actions..." jimin started off while he's still nervous

"yes chim, i know...i know you like me..." jisoo said that surprised jimin.

"wait— what? how? so...uhh..." jimin stuttered

"chim...yes i like you too, i liked you for a very long time but even if we have the same feelings for each other i'm sorry but i think we don't have chance to even start as a couple.."
"i suspect your wondering why...i'm sorry jimin i'm really sorry, i like you and i even love you but last week i just found out i have cancer. brain cancer" tears from the both of them started falling specially for jisoo,as she says this.

"but how...when...why....jisoo how???" jimin can't even speak properly as he was very confused of what jisoo said.

Jisoo stood up from her seat and is about to go to jimin but she suddenly fell..