laundry shop

Ship: SooKook

Jisoo POV

Sucks cause our laundry broke now i have to go to the laundry shop what's worse is i can't find my manager so i just texted her saying i'll go to the laundry shop, i put on my mask and a cap.

I heard the door's bell ring when i entered the shop and saw 2 other customers and the thing that i hate is both of them are man the other one kept looking at me while the other is all wrapped up like me who have a black mask and a bucket hat too.

I got my coins and i started putting my clothes then i inserted the coin..

i decided to just wait for it since i'm not busy. I fished my phone from my pocket and got a notification from bangtanTV i put on my earpods.

I was watching the new video uploaded and it's about jungkook my bias and "crush". I always liked jungkook for his manly and cute looks.

The other creepy man that kept looking at me earlier was besides me before i realize.

"Hi miss" he said.

"Sorry just go away" i replied.

"Not that easy....miss" he said in a deeeep tone so i got scared and just went sitting besides the other man who's busy playing some games.

"Hey come here!!" He said in an angry tone.

I can't think anymore so out of the blue i said,

"Sorry but i have a boyfriend please go!" I shouted which the man i'm besides to heard and looked at me confused of what's going on.

"Who? Tell him to come here so we can fight!" Now he's walking towards us.

"Him" i said that maked the man besides me say "me?" In a low tone that only us could hear.

"Sorry please pretend for a while i'm gonna pay you later" i immediately said.

The man turned to face the creep and said "yes it's me why?"

"This?" The creep insulted and laugh.

The man who's my boyfriend punch the creep.

The creep was slowly standing up thinking to punch the other guy but he punched him again which led the creep to fall asleep.

"Thank you so much...uh how can i pay you?" I said to the man while the creep is still on the floor asleep.

"No worry's" he answered.

"Who are you by the way?" I questioned.

He's hesitating to take off his mask after he already removed his cap so i immediately took off my mask and said "kim jisoo" and offered my hand.

I can see from his eyes that his shock but when he removed his i was more shock!

"Jeon jungkook. Nice meeting you!" He said in a cute way and shaked my hand.

Both our laundry's are done before we know it.

We talked so much mostly about games then bid our goodbyes.

Walking home i remember that i didn't asked for his number so i immediately ran back and saw him there.

"Uhm why did you came back?" He asked.

"I forgot something.."

"what?"

i didn't know what to reply so i just pretended to find something.

until he called me,

"jisoo-shi"

"yes?" i replied not still pretending to look for something.

"can i have your number?"

"Sure!" i was glad that he asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------