Student Councilor

ship: hopesoo

JISOO POV
As the class finished i hurriedly went out of the classroom as our professor assigned me with something, It's to talk to the student councilor about their plans for this upcoming ball

As i was hurrying i bumped onto this guy and i obviously got irratated so i just picked my own books up and ran again without even sparing a glance at who i bumped in.

I got onto the student councilor's classroom and saw no one so i ran, again.

I endlessly ran and saw him standing by his locker.

"hey.." jisoo called as if they're friends

"how can i help you?" hobi kindly answered.

"Uhh so uhm...your the student councilor right-?" jisoo stutters as she still tries to say what she's about to ask.

"Sorry but it's my friend namjoon who's the student councilor but he's currently not in here, i suppose you need him for some questions about the gala?" hobi answered.

"oh..uhm yes i really need him right now but looks like he isn't here..."

"You can try asking me the questions anyways.."

"Professor Mira actually assigned me to ask questions about the gala. And she said what would be the student councilor's plan."

The two talk and talked about the gala until it's near midnight

"oh i didn't realize it's already 7pm, thank you so much for answering all the questions i asked, i think i'll be off now.." jisoo said.

"sure, oh and by the way here's your id." hobi said.

"you kinda dropped it earlier when you were running." hobi added.

"omg, you're the one i ran into? i'm really sorry i was just in a hurry i didn't even have the time to look at you, i'm really sorry.." jisoo apologized which made hobi smile on how cute the girl is.

"it's okay but can i take you to the bus stop?" hobi suddenly asked

"oh okay sure.." jisoo akwardly answered.

—————————-

yeah i updated lol, sorry if some grammar or spellings weren't correct, i just hurriedly wrote this before i forget it again. Belated Merry Christmas everyone and also i wish ya'll a Happy New Year, always stay safe !!

also thank you for the people who read this, i don't even know what i'm doing but yea i guess i'll just continue ☺️