backstage

ship: namsoo

3rd Person's Pov
"oh god" jennie woke up by what jisoo said.

"why unni-" before even jennie could finish her sentence, she realized their schedule for today which is none other than attending an award show.

Don't get them wrong, they love seeing blinks but it's just award shows are too boring for them. And instead of having fun while attending.. It just looks like they're being controlled as their agency's policy is to not react to other idols performances.

As the time was running, the girls have already arrived at the venue of the show and as they went out of the van, screams of fans are waiting.

They were immediately escorted to their waiting room and while walking there, they saw different idols in their waiting room too preaparing for the stage.

*Namjoon
"yah!! kim namjoon-ah, stop staring at that girl they just arrived and she might melt!" Seokjin yelled to joon as the man was busy staring at an idol, particularly named as kim jisoo.

"stop yelling hyung, she might hear you.." Namjooan groaned.

"It's been months since you've started staring at her, hyung. do you mind stepping up your game?? is staring all you would do??" Jimin asked as his hair was being fixed.

"you've also been asking that question to me too for months, anyways i don't really know cause there's so many idols in there and the chance of me getting noticed by the kim jisoo is just another level.." Namjoon honestly answered.

"aish, how would you make a move if you don't even believe in yourself.." Yoongi spoked.

"hyung this is your chance!! stop staring and start moving.." taehyung said.

"wow, nice rhyming bro.." jungkook said and clapped his hands with taehyung.

"okay, i guess i also have to try but what will i do though? how do i app-" Joon was cut of when a staff came in their room and said that the show will already start.

The boys started going out of their room such as other idols too. They were lined up on who's coming out first to the last and coincidentally both bts and blackpink will be the first ones to go.

"Bts if the first group that would come out followed by blackpink,twice,exo and got7, everyone got that?" A staff informed them.

"Yes!" idols answered while some just raised a thumbs up.

Blackpink were pretty far away from bts but after being called, they immediately went to the front along with bts

All 6 members smirked as blackpink just appeared besides them, and the thing is that both namjoon and jisoo are on each other's side.

"Go namjoonie!" hoseok jokingly whispered to joon while he also raises his fist forming a fighting sign.

"go namjoonie my ass when you already made a move to momo.." Joon jokingly whispered back too that made hoseok shout yah but only enough for the 7 of them to hear.

The members are laughing as joon tolds the story of what happened between them and hoseok, They were laughing as much as they're also moving and joon didn't notice that he already crashed onto jisoo.

"oh i'm sorry!" jisoo said that made namjoon and also the boys notice.

Joon looked shocked while the boys were holding their laughs.

"Oh no, i'm sorry...uhh i'm really sorry i didn't mean to.." Namjoon repeatedly apologized while jisoo just smiled saying it's alright.

The staffs started counting saying it's tiime for them to get on the stage and so bts went first.

"Worldwide boy group bangtanseonyodan" the emcees introduced.

"Asia's girl group blackpink"

And so the introduction ended and now they're sitting onto their seats watching other's performances.

Namjoon was already bored to death as his bandmates are just being noisy as always, but there's something he suddelny noticed.

jisoo

Jisoo and her bandmates are just besides them and he don't know but he noticed the woman looking at her but then stopped when he noticed it.

hmm maybe i just stared at it differently, anyways when's this award show would end. Im so bored to death asf

At last, The show had ended and most idols are now going backstage. While walking namjoon has been finding jisoo in this crowd of many idols until he saw her directly staring at her, again.

Namjoon didn't know how to act and it's like he froze in that spot, the both of them just looking at each other.

"kim namjoon!" yoongi yelled, just enough for him to heard.

"aish hyung why???????" He irritatedly turned his head and asked why.

"what exactly are you doing here? the group's been finding you!" Yoongi said expecting a explanation from namjoon.

"oh...well uh i'm sorry, i guess let's just go.." he felt guilty.

For one last time before leaving, he turned again where jisoo was and there she is, Smiling and waving at her.

//////

Later that night, Namjoon was still thinking of what just happened until a notification from his phone was heard.

*908-xxx-xxxx: Hi, this is jisoo :))

heyow everyone!!! it's the first day of february and last night "the show" was held. IT WAS SO GOOOOOOD I SCREAMED, and also not to forget rosé's b-side 😍

Oh and ofc jisoo's solo, jennie's rap and lisa's dance AAAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE LITERAL QUEENS

Anyway, it's me again saying thankyou for reading this coz i literally just started this book for fun lol so sorry for the delayed updates