Chapter 2

Drex pov:
O no it's kid danger and captain man im so scared... That was so sarcastic lmao

Captain man pov:
*punch* never *punch* ever *punch* escape *punch* the *punch* prisoner *punch* again *punch*

Drex pov:
You think you hurted me bad? Wanna fight? "Ofcourse i will Kid dancer said" Ah kid your a way easier to fight i win from you in a minute!

Captain man pov:
Kid! Don't! You! Dare!

Kid danger pov:
*Punches Drex*
*Drex punches Henry*
*Punches back*

*Dr karate walks in the store*
*Drex leaves Henry*

Drex pov:
Okay what if i fight captain man and he fights Kid Danger... cause if dr karate fights captain man he probably loses.. Drex whispers his idea to dr karate

Dr karate pov:
Wanna fight kid danger? "Sure!"

Drex pov:
I'm gonna fight you captain man.. "No problem i win easy"

*Captain man and Drex are fighting*

*Kid Danger punches Dr Karate hard*

Dr Karate pov:
That one hurted you you little baby!

*Dr karate gives a karate kick*

Kid danger pov:
Owh! That one hurted too

*Kid Danger punches Dr karate 20 times*

*Dr karate breaks kid dangers arm*
*Dr karate kicks him in his stomach*

Captain man:
KID! Are you okay?

*No response*
*Captain man calls the police because he kicked Drex knock out and the police taked Drex with them*
*Captain man knocks Dr karate knock out*
*Captain man calls the police and they take Dr karate with them too*

KID!

*Captain man runs to Kid danger*

Police man pov:
I just wanted to check if you are both okay and i wanted to let you know that they are both in the prisoner now but what happened to kid danger?

Captain man pov:
I don't know i was fighting Drex and then i saw Dr karate kicking him and now he passed out probably...

Police man pov:
Do you want that i call 911 captain man? "No"

Captain man pov:
Should i call schwoz now? Or not i don't know i think i just tell the police i need to go

*The news reporters came*

News reporter pov:
Captain man? Can i ask you some questions? "Yes quickly"
Are Drex and Dr Karate in the prisoner now?
"Yes they are back in the prisoner"
And Veronica?
"No we wanted to fight Drex first and then Dr karate came so we fighted him too"
What happened to kid danger?
"I'm not sure about that but i wanted to go to the man cave but then you guys came"
Is he ok?
"Yes he just passed out because Dr karate gave him a karate kick in his arm and in his stomach"
Do i need to call 911?
"No but i need to leave now"
Wait i have one question left...
"Ok quickly"
How did you fight Drex and Dr karate because Drex is the baddest criminal in Swellview?
"It was easy to fight Drex kid danger punched him a lot then Dr karate came and i started to fight with Drex, Drex passed out and i called the police so they could pick him up. And Dr karate was also easy i needed to punch him 2 times and he passed out, again i called the police to pick him up. They are both in jail now... But now i need to leave."

*Captain man leaves and goes to the man cave*

Schwoz pov:
How did it go? "Both in jail now but you need to help me Dr karate gave Henry 2 karate kicks one in his arm the other in his stomach and he passed out!"
Relax Ray... You just need to wait till he wakes up then we can check if he is okay

Ray pov:
By the way where are Charlotte and Jasper? "They leaved because it took you guys so long and its late"
Oh ok.. Why the hack took us this so long probably because dr karate joined later and the news asked a lot of questions...

Schwoz pov:
Ray you're on the news! "im coming!"

*They watched the interview*

Ray pov:
When is Henry going to wake up Schwoz?
"He can wake up any minute now"

*Henry is slowly waking up

Henry pov:
I slowly waked up and heard voices talking it where Ray and Schwoz but why was i sleeping? Why wasn't i in the bakery i wasn't done fighting dr karate.. Oh and owh my stomach and arm are hurting so bad Hi "My god Henry your awake that took you over 2 hours! You scared me are you okay?!" Yes Ray im okay but what happened?
"Dr karate gave you a karate kick in your stomach and in your arm but are you sure you okay?" Yes Ray i am "Schwoz can i talk to you private?" i wonder where they are gonna talk about is it about me? "Yes Ray"

*They left to a other room*

Ray pov:
Schwoz... I can see Henry isn't okay i can see it his eyes are telling me he is hurting "Ray i am gonna say i need to scan you because i want to make sure you are okay" Ok good! Because im worried about him and confused why he lied about being okay... "Lets go to Henry now and scan if he is okay"

*They leaved the room and walked to Henry*

Schwoz pov:
Henry i need to scan you because we need to make sure you are okay and have nothing broken or something. "But i am okay!" still i am gonna scan if you are

*Schwoz scanned Henry with something*

Ray pov:
What did it say?

Schwoz pov:
This is bad...