Chapter 9

Why do they even pretend they care...
If they really cared they wouldn't do nothing now...
They would help me if they loved me...
Maybe i need to tell Veronica...
She is the only one who really cares about me...

12:45

I need to go now to Veronica in the park.

*Henry leaves*
*He transforms in Kid Danger*
*Henry enters the park*

01:00

Veronica pov:
Hi Babe! "Hi love" What's wrong i can see you aren't okay :(

Henry pov:
Maybe i need to tell Veronica the truth...
Eh look Veronica... "What?"
Eh i have a problem "What's it Kid?"
Look people are b- b- bul- bull- b-ullying - m-e on
s-ch-ool "Omg why didn't you tell me" I don't know... "Why they are bullying you your kid danger." Iknow... But... They dont know... That... "I feel so bad now" I think.. I am gonna show you who i am...

*Kid Danger picks his gum*
*He transforms back in Henry*

"Awh your so cute how do i need to call you" My name is Henry, Henry Hart "Awh hello Henry but who is bullying you?" Mitch Bilskey and his friends... "Oh i know Mitch he is a friend of my brother" Who is your brother? "My brother is Broke" Oh... Then your brother is bullying me also... "Omg I'm gonna tell my brother that what he is doing isn't okay!"

*Henry starts to cry*

Veronica pov:
Sss it's okay to cry babe... "But i can't take it anymore.." No you can your strong I'm gonna talk with my brother about what he is doing and telling him that that isn't okay... "T-Th-anks" It's okay babe i just want you to be Happy. Okay i fucking hate my brother I'm gonna tell him so much and I'm gonna tell him that i hate him forever, Broke loves me so i think he will listen to me... No one can bully my cutie.

*After a hour of talking Henry stopped crying*

So Henry how was your day? "Bad..." Oh do you wanna talk about it? "Mitch your brother and Samual and Tom where texting me the whole day and said that I'm a loser that no one loves me that no one cares about me and they asked me why i was still alive"

*Henry started crying again*

Sss its okay to cry i would cry too if people where saying this to me... But Henry you need to listen to me now, People love you, they care about you, your not a loser, and don't kill yourself please everyone loves you and everyone would be sad... "No they dont" Yes they do... Did my brother or his friends say more things to you? "Yes... They said i was fat too"
You're not fat Henry... "Yes i am" No your way skinnier then Mitch, Tom, Samuel and my brother.

*Henry stopped crying*

But Hen, it's really late i think you need to go home before your parents find out your not there... "Yea i think so but Veronica?" Yes Hen?

*Henry starts kissing Veronica*

I fricking love you Henry
"I love you more Veronica."

03:00

Henry pov:
I feel a lot better afrer talking to Veronica she helped me a lot... "Hen? I have a question" tell me Veronica? "Does Captain man know about me or some girl your going to?" No because he would say that it isn't okay. "And that you showed who you are?" No absolutely not if he knew that he would literally kill me... "So we need to keep it a secret?" Yes we can maybe say i met you at the park and we started dating to my parents so you can come over at my house. "Yea maybe but i don't know if thats a good idea because if Captain Man finds out he will probably take me to jail again and fire you." Oh true i forgot about that...

04:00

I'm really tired but i wanna talk with Veronica

*Veronica starts kissing Henry*

I love you Veronica "I love you more Henry but i think we need to go before your parents figure out you weren't home but one last question." Yea you can ask me Veronica you can ask me everything. "Do your parents know your Kid Danger?" No they don't only you Captain Man and the people who work there.

*Henry kisses Veronica*

So Babe i need to go now "Same love you Hen"
I love you more

*Henry leaves*
*Henry goes home*
*Henry goes to sleep*

・By Ray and Schwoz・

Ray pov:
I think Henry knows where that Veronica girl is... I'm gonna wake Schwoz up. SCHWOZZZ!!!
"Yeez Ray what's wrong! Its 04:00"
You know we tracked Henry in his kid danger costume? "Yes why?" I think he knows where that Veronica girl is because i saw his track in the park on 01:00... "OHH" What Schwoz? "I think then he and that Veronica girl are meeting in that park every night since he broke his arm! Because everytime when he was here i heard noises on 12:45 or something, it was like he leaved the room and came back on 02:10 i guess..." WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SCHWOZ! WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THAT GIRL FOR ALMOST A WEEK! "Because i didn't know where he was going till today!" I have a plan, tomorrow on 12:45 I'm going to that park and wait for that girl and Henry... If he really was meeting her he is in trouble! "Great idea!"