Chapter 4

*Henry leaves the man cave in his Kid Danger costume*

*Henry is in the park waiting for Veronica*

Henry pov:
When will Veronica come its 01:00 and she asked me to come on 01:00 and why am i doing this? Why am i meeting her in the dark on 01:00 in the park what if it isn't Veronica who texted me or what if she become more bad!

Veronica pov:
Ok he is here now i am going to show me. Hi Kid Danger you came! I need to tell you something "But my questions?" I will answer them later just listen to me. I still think every day about you and i still like you and i hope you still feel the same "I am sorry Veronica but i don't think i still like you, you where in jail!"

*Veronica kisses Kid Danger*

And how do you feel about it now? "Okay i think i still like you Veronica" good! Oh and i have a question what happened with your arm? "Its broken i was fighting but i have also questions" yes you can ask them because i promised that.

Kid danger pov:
Okay Veronica is a really nice girl i like her so much!
Eh how did you get my phone number?
"You gave it to me when we where dating a time ago"
Oh true forgot, are you still bad?
"I was never really bad but i am a little bit bad but that nice"
Yea i liked that, How did you escape and why?
"I escaped to see you and i don't know how exactly but i tried every day to escape because i wanted to see you so hard."
When did you escape?
"A few days ago Kid"
Ok i don't think i have more question o wait! How are we gonna tell this to captain man?
"I guess not or do you want to have trouble with him or me in jail again?"
No i don't want that but i can't sneak out every day to see you..
"How long are you staying there?"
Not long anymore 4 days now
"Thats great because after the 4 days you can just come every day without him watching and then we just can't see eachother 4 days..."
Okay good idea we can text on the phone!
"Yea"
Wait i need to go now because i think captain man is going to check if i am okay.
"Okay but one thing after 4 days every day we will meet here on 01:00"
Okay love you
"Love you too"

*Veronica kisses Kid danger*
*Kid danger kisses back*

I need to go now before Captain Man knows where i was and that i was with you

"Bye Love you Kid"
Bye Veronica