Chapter 11 (Last Chapter)

10:45

Ray i go now to Veronica i take her to the Man Cave okay? "Ok Henry"

*Henry Leaves*

Veronica pov:
Hi babe! "Hi wanna come with me to the Man Cave?"

*Veronica starts kissing Henry*

Yes i will "Ok lets go now"

*They leave*
*They enter the Man Cave*

Henry pov:
Veronica this is the Man Cave and this is my boss Captain Man,

*Captain man transforms in himself*

"Wow this place is so cool!" yea iknow do you wanna know something if you want you can ask. "Captain man can i ask what your name is so i can call you your name." "My name is Ray Manchester." "Okay Ray and Henry."

*Veronica gives Henry a kiss*

Awhh i love you babe "I love you more"

Ray pov:
I'm glad Henry is happy with her but this is gross I'm still single and Henry is 17 and already taken... But it's okay if he is happy maybe one day his mom breaks up with his dad and then i can get Henry's super attractive mom. Henry one thing... "Yes Ray?" You need to eat again because you didn't eat a few days. "Yes Ray i will eat..."

*Ray gives Henry food*
*Henry eat a little bit*

Henry that's almost nothing..

*He eats the half of it*

Henry aren't you hungry you only eat the half... "I can't eat it everything because then i get sick but i will eat tomorrow more and the next day i can eat full meals again i guess."

Veronica pov:
Im pround on Henry and im glad Ray respects me and Henry. I love this place.

*Charlotte walkes in*

Charlotte pov:
WHAT THE ACTUALLY HACKK!! Ray!! "Yes?" What is Veronica doing here and why aren't you and Henry in uniform!!! "Relax it's okay Veronica is Henry's girlfriend and she isn't bad anymore." Okay if you say so. I'm Charlotte by the way. "Hi Charlotte"

*Jasper walks in*

Jasper pov:
Ray? Charlotte? Henry? What is Veronica doing here i thought Ray said she was bad? "No she isn't she is my girlfriend" And why aren't you in uniform Henry? And Ray? "Because Ray said it's okay to tell Veronica who i am." Oh okay then I'm Jasper Veronica. "hi"

*Schwoz walks in*

Schwoz pov:
Who is that? "Veronica Henry's girlfriend" But Ray isn't that the bad girl? "Not anymore" Oh okay then im Schwoz i made everything here in the Man Cave. "Hello Schwoz."

Ray pov:
But Veronica one rule... "Yes?" never tell someone you know who Captain man and Kid danger are or never tell them who we are do you understand? "Yes" promise? "Promise"

Henry pov:
But where is Veronica going to stay? "I think you can better tell your parents that you have a girlfriend called Veronica then Veronica can stay at here house and come over by your house sometimes or she can stay here in the gastroom." Okay good idea Ray "So if someone asks i need to say my boyfriend is Henry and not Kid Danger?" Yes because if you say its Kid danger then they will find out if they see you with me. "Ok i understand."

---
This was my first Henry Danger story i hope you all liked it and if you have ideas for the next story just text me on wattpad or on instagram my Instagram is in my bio on wattpad :)

---
Oh and I'm sorry that this chapter (the end) is short but i didn't know how to make it longer.