Chapter 10

Next day

Henry you need to go to school! "Yes mom i know!"

Henry texts Ray

H: Ray are you coming to my school?
R: Yes how late your there?
H: 8:40
R: Okay then im there in my uniform
H: Thanks Ray
R: He will stop bullying you then
H: Yea but one thing
R: What?
H: It isn't only Mitch
R: WHAT!
H: Its also his friends
R: WHO!
H: Tom, Samuel & Broke
R: OMG
H: What?
R: Broke is the brother from that Veronica girl isn't?
H: Yea how do you know?
R: How do you know? I know because the police told me that and i never told you so Henry explain.
H: I explain you after school i need to get ready for school now see you there.
R: See you there...

"HENRY COME BREAKFAST"
MOM I CAN'T I'M NOT READY FOR SCHOOL!

*Henry makes him ready for school*

08:30

"Henry you didn't had breakfast today do you want some food for school?"
I'm gonna say yes and then i give my food to Jasper or put it in the trash. Yes mom i would love that!

*Henry's mom gives him food for school*
*Henry leaves the house*

08:40

Mitch pov:
Hi Hart! Are you finally on school loser

*Mitch, Samuel & Tom punch Henry*
*Captain Man comes*

"YOU ALL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOY AGAIN!"
And what if we do? "Mitch i was searching for you for a week you stole a lot, your going to jail and you 3 never touch this boy i don't know again or some other kid..." "We understand" BROKE WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!! "My sister Veronica told me not to bully people anymore because it hurts people when we bully them" Your a loser Broke just like Henry "ENOUGH YOUR COMING WITH ME!"

*Captain man leaves with Mitch*
*Mitch is in jail*

Henry texts

H: Thanks Ray
R: No problem but you need to explain a lot
H: I will after school

H: Veronica?
V: Yes babe?
H: I'm in trouble
V: Why?
H: I guess Captain Man founds out
V: Oh then you can better tell him the truth before he fires you, maybe he will think it's okay because i didn't do bad things anymore.
H: Yes but if he says it's ok you need to say that you only know Kid Danger.
V: I will
H: School starts
V: Bye babe
H: Byee ly

Time skip cause i don't want to write all the lessions

Henry pov:
Shitt i need to go to the man cave now and Ray is gonna be really mad...

*Henry goes to the Man Cave*

Ray pov:
Hmm what do i need to say to Henry because I'm almost sure he is dating that Veronica girl after his textes and what that Broke boy said...

*Henry is in the Man Cave*

Henry pov:
Ehh hi Ray... "Henry explain everything now..."
Eh look...
Veronica started to text me a few days ago and we meeted in the park on 01:00 and she kissed me and we started to do that everyday and then then then then i told Veronica people where bullying me on school and and and she she she asked who... And i told her Mitch and his friends... Then she she she said ohh i know M-mitch it's my my my brothers friend... I asked her who who is y-your brother... And then then then she said... Broke... And i said th th thaat Broke was b-bullying m-e also...

*Henry started crying*

T-then Ver-onica ssaid I'm gonna tell m-y br-other that h-e needs to stop bullying people an-d all th-at shit-- but R-ay pl-ease please don't be mad... "Henry I'm not mad if you feel happy with her then i let you date her even if i don't like her.. Because she isn't really bad anymore...

Ray pov:
I think I'm gonna tell Henry he can show Veronica who he is and that he can take her to the Man Cave one time because she helped him a lot and made her brother stop bullying people... Henry? "Y-es?" You can show Veronica that you are Henry Hart and can take her to the Man Cave... "OMG THANKYOUU"

*Henry stopped crying*

Henrys texts

H: Veronica?
V: Yess?
H: I told Captain Man and he said i can show you who i am (i already did but okay) and i can take you to the Man Cave one time
V: OMG THAT'S AWESOMEE
H: TRUEE I'm really happy he isn't mad!!
V: So whenn?
H: I pick you up in the park on 11:00 and then i take you to the Man Cave because tomorrow i don't have school.
V: Okay love youu
H: Ly more

And what did she say? "She said it was awesome and i pick here up in the park on 11:00 and then i take her to the Man Cave.