Chapter 3

Henry how did you get all this brushes over your leggs and all? Ray said he only hitted your arm and your stomach...

Henry pov:
Fine this is where i was scared about... This is why i didn't want them to scan me! Eh i don't know he must punched me when i passed out... "Henry your a terrible liar i saw the whole fight and when you passed out i runned to you and fighted dr karate.." Oh and what happened to Dr karate and Drex? "Both in jail again but we are not gonna talk about this your gonna tell us what happened and how you got this all!" I DON'T KNOW I TOLD YOU!

Schwoz pov:
Henry if you're not telling us the truth I am gonna get something that will make you tell the truth! You have 10 brushes over your leggs and arms and your arm is broken but thats because dr karate! 

Ray pov:
HIS ARM IS WHAT! "Broken but i can fix that after we know what the other brushes are Henry tell us or we will make you tell the truth and you know Ray and I hate doing that!" that's true! Oh and Schwoz how is his stomach? "Nothing happened to his stomach."

Henry pov:
Ok fine now i can tell them the truth or they will make me tell the truth and my fucking arm is broken! "Henry i give you 2 minutes to tell me or we make you telling it..."

*2 Minutes later*

Ray pov:
Ok im done waiting Schwoz go get it please... Oh and im sorry Henry but we need to know what it is and how we can help you and if you wouldn't tell us we will make you doing it because we care about you!

*Schwoz came back*

Henry pov:
Now they gonna know everything that Mitch is bullying me and all that shit!

*After a hour they knew everything*

Ray pov:
Why didn't you tell us that Mitch is bullying you Henry? We could help you...

Henry pov:
Because i didn't want to have all the attention and it's just because everything he says is true... "No it's not nothing is true..."

*Henry started crying really hard*

Ray pov:
Oh Henry it's okay to cry... Tomorrow i am going with you to school as captain man and when he does something to you i come and teach him a lession. But one thing never hide this from us anymore just tell us we are not getting mad or something at least not on you... Oh and Schwoz could you help Henry with his arm now?

*Schwoz helped Henry with his arm*

Schwoz pov:
Henry drink this then it will be over in a week because it isn't broken that much but just a little.

*Henry drinks it*

But how are we going to hide it from Henry's family and school members Ray? "I don't know your the smart one"

Ray pov:
But i have a idea... I think its the best to keep Henry a week here and say he is sick so his arm can heal good and his brushes and then next week we are going to Mitch..

Henry pov:
Okay but what about Veronica? She is still walking around... "Yea i don't know"
And what are we gonna tell my parents? "We tell them you stay with me for a week because you are dizzy and can't go to school i think that will work."

Ray pov:
But we need to find that Veronica but maybe we can do that next week because she isn't that evil...
And i think you want to come with me if we are gonna find Veronica. "Yes i want to come with you!"
Thats why we can better wait a week. "Oh come on can't we go tomorrow? The news already know that kid danger broke his arm and Veronica wouldn't be bad to me. Please ray!" Maybe but let me think about that because i don't want you to get hurt! And go to sleep now Henry it's late. "Okay"

Time skip to after school because i can

*Charlotte and Jasper walked in the man cave*

Charlotte pov:
What happened to Henry! And why wasn't he on school today?

*Ray told Charlotte and Jasper everything*

Jasper pov:
Henry why did you never tell us Mitch did that!

Charlotte pov:
Yes you told me he asked for the homework!

Henry pov:
Because i was scared how you all would react and all that shit... "Henry we need to do something" It's okay Ray is coming with me to school as Captain Man next week "Ok good!"
Oh and Ray when are we going to find Veronica? "I decided you can better wait till tomorrow your not going to die if you wait one day more Charlotte is now searching for her location so we can go tomorrow"

Henry got a text

??: You still know me?
KD: Who are you?
??: We met a couple years ago
KD: Just tell me who you are!
??: My name starts with the V and ends with eronica
KD: Why are you texting me!
V: Come to the park on 01:00 and don't tell Captain Man or anyone then i will answer you all your questions if you tell them your in trouble!
KD: I broke my arm and now i am with Captain Man how can i leave without him knowing and how you got my number!
V: Just leave tell him your out for a walk but he is probably sleeping on that time and i tell you how i got your number tonight :)
KD: Ok see you then!
V: See you then cutie :)