Hero

Sebastian's POV:
As I got home and walked inside the house, Will started yelling at me.
"Why the hell did you not come home last night like you were supposed to?!"
This startled me.
"I.... Uh.... I had a few too many to drink last  over at my friend's house" I stammered.
"A few too many to drink? Did you happen to cheat on me as well?!"
"No. I did not cheat on you" I lied.
"Really? Because I had some of my friends spy on you and you went to Claude Faustus' house. You and him were lovers in highschool. Not only that you had sexual actions with him last night!"
"You had some of your friends spy on me? So what?! I hope they saw how much I hate my marriage!"
I was suddenly slapped across the face.
"After all I done for you, you're not happy with our marriage. I bring all the money in now ever since you got fired from your job. I put a roof over our heads and food on the table!"
"Yeah, with the money you stole. This marriage is over."
I started to walk out the house before I was shoved against the wall.
"You're not going anywhere."
He started to choke me.
"Will.... Stop! I-I can't breathe" I gasped.
Everything was starting to turn black until I heard yelling; it was Claude.
"Let go of him!"
I was realeased and fell to the floor coughing.
Suddenly I heard three loud gunshots and a scream.
Once I managed to pull myself together, I turned around and what I saw horrified me.
Claude was lying on the floor bleeding and the house door was left wide open indicating that William left the house.
"Claude!" The horrified scream left my mouth.
I moved close to him and laid his head down in my lap.
"Sebastian!" He gasped, tears rolled down his face.
"You're going to be okay, please don't close your eyes whatever you do" I was crying myself.
I quickly got my phone out and called for an ambulance.
"Sebastian, I love you.... I wasn't going to let him hurt you. I wanted to be your hero" Claude gasped again. He started to close his eyes.
I ran my fingers through his hair and cried.
I feel so guilty that Claude got hurt because of me.
But overall, he's my hero.

(A/N: I totally forgot about this story then when I remembered it, I suffered writers block. It took a while but I'm back and this story is coming to an end but slow updates)