First Fight

Sebastian's POV
After long stressful seven hours at work, I was finally done for the day.
I clocked out of work and made sure nobody was looking before stealing money out the cash register.
I got enough out so I bail William out of jail.
I left the restaurant and got into my car and made my way to the police station.
I can't believe William lied to me about staying home, I can't believe that he got himself into trouble early in the morning.
When I made it to the police station, I immediately bailed William out.
I was going to yell at him.
  As soon as he was released from jail, he made his way towards me.
"You're mad" he said.
"Oh more than mad, dumbass!" I snapped.
We walked out to my car and I started yelling at him.
"Let's get this straight; you said you intend on staying home all day but you lied to me! You promised you would not get into any trouble and you lied to me! I had a long stressful day at work and then I had to come bail your ass out of jail. I don't think I can trust you anymore!"
"How else are we going to pay rent, Sebastian?! How else are we going to make enough money?! You don't get paid enough at your job and no place will hire me because of my criminal history! Yes I lied, but I was helping us out!" He yelled back.
"The next time I have to bail you out of jail, Will, I'm leaving you because I don't need to be with someone like you."
I got into the car.
"Find your own way home tonight. I don't want to see you or speak to you" I instantly drove off without him and started crying.
I regret telling him that I would leave him. I love him. I was angry and exhausted.
I hope our marriage doesn't end just because we had our first fight.