Second Chance

Sebastian's POV
William continued to hold me close  and run his fingers through my hair.
Showing him all of this fake affection is just so wrong of me.
I don't know how to leave him or how to tell him that I don't love him anymore.
"Let's go out tonight for drinks and fun" he said.
I nodded and didn't say anything.
He smirked and grabbed my chin, making me look at him.
"You make me happy."
I didn't say anything.
I pulled away from him and walked to the bedroom.
I might as well make myself look good for tonight.
I walked into the bathroom and started to get into the shower until I heard my phone going off.
I stopped what I was doing and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Sebastian, it's me Claude."
Why is Claude calling me? Especially after I hurt him.
"H-hey" I nervously said, "Why are you calling me?"
"I just want to know if you want to hang out at my house tonight. We may not can be a couple but maybe we can be best friends?"
I want to go to Claude's house, but I also thought about my date with William tonight.
"I had plans tonight with my husband, so I have to ask him first and see what he says."
"Oh okay, let me know what he says."
"I will. Bye, Claude."
"Bye, Sebastian."
I put my phone down and got into the shower.
While I was in the shower, I was letting my mind wonder with questions.
Will William let me go to Claude's house? What if something happens between me and Claude at his house? How can I put an end to my marriage? And most importantly....
Is Claude possibly giving me a second chance?