Year 1- Awkward talk

I sat in my room, bored out of my mind. It was late at night on Harry's birthday, well almost early morning on his birthday. I hadn't got my letter around my birthday, so it was a safe bet I wasn't going to Hogwarts. Which meant I was stuck going to a school with Dudley and his creepy friends. I guess I'm not Harry's sister.

"Allyson, why are you still up?" Harry said tiredly.

"Nothin', Harry. Just thinking about the upcoming school year."

"Is this about your letter?"

"Yeah.."

"I'm sure you'll get it. I bet it'll be brought by a professor. You know, because of what happened with my letter."

"I suppose so. It just doesn't make sense. Aunt Petunia has made it clear I'm a witch. She even wants me to go. Said something about how I need to discover my true life's story."

"The school probably thinks you're treated the same as me. Just get some sleep."

With that we both settled down. I got situated in my bed preparing for sleep. The room was quiet, the silence of the house swallowing the room whole. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon had gone to bed forty minutes ago, and Dudley an hour before that. We were made to go to bed thirty minutes before Dudley. It was now nearly twelve in the morning, according to my alarm clock. Just as I was about to close my eyes and fall into sleep, the sound of a car motor started to grow near.

"Harry? Harry?! Wake up!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Huh?"

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the window. A set of headlights literally flying towards the room window. I was completely baffled by the sight, and I think Harry was as well. Soon the car pulled up to our window and Harry's eyes lit up like Dudley when there's cake. I just sit there even more confused. I was so confused I buried it into my mind trying to figure it out. I was brought out of thought by a loud crash.

"What the bloody hell?"

"It's okay, Ally. We're going to go with my friends. We'll be safe there."

I didn't question it, as he was already done throwing several outfits into a suitcase. I didn't have a trunk like he does because, well obviously, I haven't been shopping for Hogwarts. I quickly grabbed my emergency overnight toiletry bag and threw it in before he closed the suitcase. Suddenly the locks on our door were being messed with. I could hear Vernon going through the fifty thousand keys he had on his key ring.

"We have to hurry, Harry."

With that he was shoving all our stuff out the window to the car with three red headed boys in it. I was shoved through the window and into the awaiting car. I sat in the back with Hedwig and one of the older redheads. As Harry was about to get in the car, our uncle, aunt and a terrified cousin rushed into our room.

"POTTERS!!! PETUNIA THEY'RE ESCAPING!"

Harry rushed through the window and was halfway into the car when Uncle Vernon grabbed Harry's ankle.

"Harry!" I exclaimed in terror.

"Get off!" Harry yelled while trying to kick Uncle Vernon's grip.

"Never!"

"Drive!" The younger looking of the three redheads exclaimed.

The one in the driver's seat shifted gears and pressed the gas. Uncle Vernon was pulled from the window and he let go of Harry. He fell and landed on the bars he had on the window that were on one of Aunt Petunia's bushes. Aunt Petunia and Dudley hung out the window staring in horror at Uncle Vernon. I looked at Harry.