Year 1- Hospital Wing

I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around once my eyes decided to stay open. I saw an older lady looking at me worried. I sat up slightly and as soon as she saw this she rushed over. I felt like I was in the hospital like when I was five. I was confused and then I was in panic. I hated being in hospital. I hated missing school. This was my worst nightmare come true. I was finally in a school I felt I could belong in and now I'm in a hospital.

"I-I have to leave. I have classes."

I started to get up to rush off to whatever classes I have left. The lady quickly ushered me to lay back down. I did as told, but I was still panicking. I wanted to finish my classes.

"You were out for a day and a half. We need you to rest before segregating back into daily life of school. Your brother and friends came by. As well as professor Snape."

"Did my sister come by?"

"You don't have a sister."

"Madame Pomfrey! Don't go filling the child's head with nonsense." Snape's monotone voice said.

I looked to the doors where the voice came from. Snape walked in and his cape flowing behind him. It gave him a mincing feel to him.

"Professor, there is no record of any other sibling aside from Harry."

"Well, it's wrong. She's his half sibling and she has a half sister from her father."

"Did James cheat on Lily?"

"Quite the opposite, I'm afraid."

"Uh, guys. I'm right here."

"Allyson, why didn't you tell me you have asthma? I had to learn it from Harry after his class."

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't want to be made a joke of by the other students."

"Why would you be made a joke?"

"I have to use a muggle contraption. An inhaler."

"They should mind their own business, your health and safety should mean more than whether or not you have to use muggle items."

"But, professor, I just want to fit in."

"Being yourself is more important!"

I hung my head in shame. I don't like who I am. I'm truly embarrassed of who I was because of being of magical blood, being raised by muggles and having to use a muggle item. I hated myself for being a soulmate child. I hated myself because I know my soulmate's family will never accept me. I hate myself because my brother and I lived, and our family didn't. I always felt like I was a burden on Aunt Petunia, a horrible reminder that her sister was dead, whether they got on or not.

"Madame Pomfrey, leave us. I am sure you have to alert her brother and the headmaster of Allyson waking."

She just nodded and walked off. Snape sat on the bed near my feet. It was silent a moment before he started talking.

"Allyson, I read your assignment and talked to Harry. I was wondering if you would like to come live with me and your sister. I feel you both could benefit from having each other around. Cassi is lonely when I'm in my office working on lesson plans."

"What would come of Harry?"

"He would unfortunately have to stay with the muggles. He and mister Malfoy don't get on very well and Cassilynn usually spends most holidays with the Malfoy family; her aunt, uncle and cousins."

"Professor, only really Orion likes me. And I'm a Gryffindor. I don't think a family of Slytherins would take too kindly to a Gryffindor taking up residence in their home."