Year 2- Late night stroll

It had been a week since I recovered. Roanna had been given extra detention after confessing to drugging me. I was moved to year two and turns out I had been doing year two work since around three weeks into my stay in hospital. It was completely unknown to me, until I got stuck on an essay for a chapter of transfiguration and Cassilynn offered to help me. She was the one to tell me I was doing year two work.

I was actually caught up to the second years, so I could continue as normal when I felt able. Right now, I prefer studying in my common room, because the fear of seeing Roanna is still through the roof. I didn't hang out in the courtyard with my friends or my family. It's so bad I eat lunch and dinner in dad's office.

Dad was okay with it, because he had been keeping a close eye on me since Roanna is free around the campus. Dad has been a bit much due to the almost dying thing, but I get it. I'm his daughter. No one wants to know someone is out to get their child.

"Ally? Uh, this letter just flew into our room by owl. We sent the owl back. We figured you could call Midnight for a response." Connie said.

"Thank you, Connie. Just set it down. I'm in the middle of transfiguration homework." I said, not looking up from my books and parchment.

I continued my studies for a few more minutes, but the curiosity about the letter was getting the better of me. I reached for it and examined the envelope. It was pretty fancy, honestly. The envelope was definitely nothing like the envelopes most students use. It was a matte black with silver designs and an emerald green wax seal with a family crest I've never seen before. Granted, I don't know anything but the Hogwarts crests for seals. It was fancy, so it was probably a rich family.

I gently opened the letter, even though it would still break the seal. No matter if I was super delicate with it or extremely vicious. I took the parchment out of the envelope and unfolded it.

'Allyson,
Meet me at the Black Lake.
~ D.M.'

I smiled softly and finished up the homework piece I was doing. I have until Monday to finish the rest of it. I cleaned up my work and went to my room to put it up and to change out of my pyjamas.

In my room I quietly put my books away on my bookshelf. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a cute, yet comfortable, winter outfit. It was the end of November and quite cold out. I've missed several quidditch games due to being stuck in hospital. Harry and Draco both were understanding about it, but I hated myself that I missed their matches. I shook my head of thoughts and continued to dress myself for my late-night rendezvous with Draco. Once I was dressed, I brushed out my hair and put it up in a half up half down style.

 Once I was dressed, I brushed out my hair and put it up in a half up half down style

"I hope this is acceptable to him." I sighed.

"To whom? Who are you sneaking off with?" Connie asked.

"My soulmate. God, I hope we don't get caught. Especially if it's my dad's turn to patrol the halls with the prefects." I groaned.

Connie shivers. Both Connie and Elizabeth let out a very disturbed 'ewww' together. I cringed and grimaced at the thought.