Apologies, Emotions, and a Mystery

So I'm most likely going to keep going in Elsa's perspective because I don't really want to keep going back and forth. It feels like a lot of extra work and one of the chapters is just a recap so I'm going to change it a bit. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to write this one for, but for whatever's left it will most likely stay in Elsa's view. 

Also, that picture though!!! I HIGHLY recommend you watch the show spin-off to Tangled. The complete series is all on Disney+ and it's actually really good. I know it seems like it's a show for like 6 year olds, but I'm a teenager and I find it very interesting and funny. I've seen the whole thing many times and it's AWESOME!! No joke, I think I've seen it like 7 times now? It's just so fascinating! Now that my little promo is done lol, let's get back to the story shall we? 

Elsa's POV

As we walked down the stairs, I felt all eyes on me and I didn't really understand. The guys dragged Jack back upstairs and the girls surrounded me and started firing questions. "Ok, since when do you two look at each other like that?" Merida said first. Anna jumped in next. "Yeah, and he was staring at you the whole way down the steps." and of course Punzie couldn't miss out on the fun either. "Oh my god. DID YOU GUYS KISS?!" I turned bright red and squeaked out of nervousness. They all squealed. "YOU DID!!!" Anna screamed in excitement. After some more squealing the boys finally came back downstairs, Jack's face bright red, matching mine. Our eyes met, and then we immediately looked away again.

"We thought it would be more fun to torment you two together." Eugene smiled. "Ok, before you go on making fun of us, who are you guys?" I asked pointing to the 2 guys that brought us here. "Oh sorry, my name is Kristoff, this is Hiccup." the blond said. "Oh yeah I keep forgetting. Thanks so much for bringing them back to us guys." Jack smiled at them. "Yeah no problem man." Hiccup said. "Now that that's over, we can make fun of you guys again!" I became a blushing mess yet again.

"What's wrong Elsa? Not use to the attention?" Merida teased. "No no no...not at all. That I'm use too. It's just weird because I'm not use to getting masculine attention that is actually real and meaningful. Every male influence I've every had has been toxic, abusive, and meant nothing. This is new to me." I said and started thinking. "I have a question." I said kinda low and nervous. "What?" Kristoff said. "How long are we staying here?" "What do you mean?" Jack asked. "Before I left, Hans tried to buy me permanently, but Gothel wouldn't let him. She said I wasn't an option to be kept if sold. I know the others can stay, but I am going to have to go back at some point.....right?" I said and started getting chills thinking about going back. I think it was quite evident to everyone in the room because Anna gave me a side hug in an act to try and comfort me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Don't worry sis, I'll make sure we stay together!" she said confidently after releasing me. "Yeah, there is not way in h*ll that I'm going to let Gothel take you away from me again." Jack said making me blush. All the girls in the room went, "Ooooooo" while shaking their shoulders in a mocking tone yet again, and that only made my face turn brighter red, partially out of anger and partially out of embarrassment. "Shut up!" I quickly yelled over at them and hid my face in my shirt. "Nope. It's to much fun! You literally never get embarrassed, we're not throwing away this perfect opportunity." Punzie said smugly. I just glared at her. 

Eugene broke the silence. "Something's really been bothering me for a while. I just want to let you know that I take back anything bad I ever said to you." "What did he say to you?" Rapunzel asked me. "Well......" I started but Jack cut me off. "We're not gonna talk about that!" he said quickly and glared and Eugene. He chuckled nervously and slowly backed away. 

Break with XxAnime_LlamaxX 

sLeEpInG oVeR!!!