Confusion and a Note

Jack's POV

I left her in there for another 1/2 hour. I felt a little bad for her, she did beg me to stop. Yet another part of me said not to feel bad. She deserved it. She didn't listen. She disobeyed me. 

Eugene walked up to me during the time I left Elsa in the closet. He said, "D*mn, I didn't think you still had that in you." he chuckled. I just glanced at him. "Don't think you're off the hook. You're still going to tell me what you said to her." I said with a death glare. "What? It's not my fault you really know how to pick 'em Jack!" Eugene said with a nervous shaky voice. "Yeah, but she's mine, not yours. If you want one, buy one yourself." I said sternly. "I found her, if it weren't for me she wouldn't even be here!" Eugene yelled back at me. I was done. "She wouldn't be here if I didn't buy her. She's here because I brought her here, so back off." I lowered to a whisper to make sure no one could hear this next part, "or she won't be the only one I use the beating stick on.". Eugene started shaking and gulped. "F-fine." he finally backed off. I sighed and walked away to the closet to get Elsa. 

I opened the door, and Elsa just hung down beneath me. I knew she was scared. I towered over her as I glanced down. I decided to speak first. She clearly didn't want to talk to me, not that I could blame her. I did just whip her after all. 

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" I asked and I got the answer I was hoping for. "Yes master." she was sniffing. I could tell that she just wanted to cry and let everything out, but she was holding strong. Most likely because she didn't want to breakdown right in front of me. "Good, you chose the easy way." I smirked and untied her. Her hands fell down and just laid as if they fell asleep. She fell over onto her side facing the wall. I got the hint that she didn't want to look at me.

I kept looking at her back, seeing all the gashes, and the old scars that had been sliced open. I understood that this had happened to her before. I couldn't stop my hand from moving forward. She flinched as I made contact with her skin. I glided my hand over her back, feeling all the scars and gashes. Her skin, though rough from all the damage, was soft and warm. 

I spoke up again, "Are you going to hide things from me again?" "N-no." she was trembling. "Ok then. Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." I said to her kindly. Now I know what you're thinking. Jack why are you being nice?! There is a reason, I swear. She needs to be confused. If I'm both awful and good to her, she won't understand. I want to keep Elsa on her toes while she's here. I don't want her thinking I'm a complete monster, but I'm also no angel. She rolled over to look at me, and she was looking at my eyes. 

I reached over to her, and she flinched again. I could tell that she was still scared. I picked her up again, and carried her to the bathroom. I set her on a chair and grabbed a cloth. I rinsed it with water and started to clean the cuts on her back. She kept on flinching and groaning and it was making it very hard to clean the gashes. "I know it hurts, but try and stay a bit more quiet." I muttered as I was trying to concentrate. Even after what I said, she still twitched and let out a few noises.

Once I was done, I handed her a different shirt. Her eyes widened a bit and I was pretty sure she just noticed she still didn't have a shirt on. She thanked me and took the shirt. "Yeah, I wouldn't want Eugene to be making faces at you again." I chuckled, but I made it quite obvious that I was dead serious. I still wasn't through with Eugene. "Y-yeah. He's kind of c-c-creepy sometimes." she smiled shyly and looked down. Then I realized that it was already night. What a day. Her shirt was still in her lap, so I just put it on her, and carried her to the bed and laid her down.

"Try and get some rest. I'll make sure to keep Eugene away from you while you're here, don't worry.". My blood was slowly boiling as we were talking about him. I walked over to the door, then stopped, turned around, and said, "Goodnight Elsa." and I heard a reply. "Goodnight master." as I watched her turn over and slowly fall asleep. I closed the door and walked down the stairs.

I realized that Eugene was nowhere to be found. I saw a note on the table and walked over to read it. 

Jack

I won't be back for a few days. I have assignments that I need to finish for work. I'll be back in 1 week at the latest. I also am going to do some looking around while I'm there. You said that Elsa was all yours and that if I wanted one, I would have to get one of my own. I hope you don't mind another toy in the house. See you in a bit bud.

Eugene

P.S. Tell Elsa she can be double scared while I'm gone. I know she doesn't want to be left alone with YOU of all people ha!

I just laughed at that last part thinking of what Elsa and I just talked about. Then when I read the ending of the actual note, realization hit me when he said something about a 'new toy' in the house. I mentally slapped myself.

I didn't think he had it in him, but Eugene was going to buy someone from that sh*tshow too. Hmm, interesting. I just hope he doesn't pick one that Elsa absolutely hates. We have only 2 bedrooms. Since there are more, Elsa and the newcomer will have to share. Me and Eugene have to as well. It's already weird. Then again, the life we live is already strange, so I don't see why it can't get any stranger.

I'm more worried about there being 2 women in here at once. We don't normally give housing to women, seeing that they are just a mere distraction. I wondered which one he would bring back home with him.

Eugene's brought a few home before, but I never really cared. Why should I? He took me in when I needed him most, and I guess not bothering his toys every other weekend would return the favor. Now that I had one of my own to play with, Eugene felt that our little deal didn't matter anymore, and it made me kinda frustrated. 

We both knew the rules. Who ever wins over the girl first, not that I ever really tried because they all looked like disgusting wh*res in my eyes, gets to have her. Again, Eugene got most of them, because I barely ever tried. 

Still, I wasn't going to let Eugene take Elsa away from me. I didn't quite understand what it was about her, but Elsa was different from all those other sl*ts Eugene tried to get me to fight him for.

I wouldn't let Eugene go anywhere near Elsa from now on. I figured out his true intentions, and I didn't even know what he said to her. No matter what, she belonged to me, not him. I would do anything to keep things this way. Anything........

This is probably one of the longest chapters I've written for this story so far. I'm having a little bit of writer's block as you can see, but I do have some days off of school. This is the worst time for me to be stuck. When I actually do have time to write. I'm doing what I can. I think I'll try to upload again tomorrow. The only thing is my brother is coming home after over a month and I really want to see him again. Other than that, I think, depending on how bad my writer's block is, I'll try to at to the plot as soon as possible.

As you can tell, the way this story works is every 2 chapters is 1 scene from 2 different POVs. If I make it all as 1 chapter, it would get way to long. Should I add more POVs like Eugene? IDK this is the first time I've done POVs in a story, so I'm figuring it out as I go.

Love ya snowflakes!!