A Rough Past, And A New Present For The Future

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I kept on thinking back to earlier today when I was talking to my friend Eugene about his job. I learned that he was getting paid to capture and lock up women. I couldn't believe it. 

"Yeah, I remember one of my busiest days when I was sent to capture 3 girls. One of them stood her ground and had a bow and some arrows. She missed pathetically and I got her tied up and in the wagon." Eugene said. "When was this again?" I asked. "A few years ago, I was only 14." Eugene said. "You do realize your 24 now right?" I was getting kind of worried at how long he was working at that awful place. I don't like the though of women being treated less than us. What did they do to deserve it? Then I remembered my past.

BACKSTORY

I had been abused by my mother, and my father left because he didn't want me. My mother would beat me everyday and tell me that I was nothing more than a mistake, and that I should never have been born. 

Ever since I ran away and was on the road with Eugene, I thought that all women were the same. Why didn't I know any different? My mother was the only female influence in my life, I didn't know anything other than women were horrible and we deserved more power than we had. Why would they get to abuse us while we helplessly submit to them? 

I vowed to make women pay for what they had done to me. My mother never showed mercy, so neither will I.......

Jack's POV

"There was this one with long blonde hair. I felt kinda bad taking her. I thought she was pretty. The last one, not really my type, but she's still kinda cute I guess. That creep Hans is always there trying to buy her. He nearly r*ped her too from what I heard." Eugene went on and on about Hans. "He's one of our best customers, always up for an expensive girl. Slave #321 is his favorite." "Who's #321?" I was curious. If she could get away from someone like this Hans creep with her virginity, she had to be one of the stronger ones. "Elsie? Elisa? Um..... OH! ELSA! Her name is Elsa! Sorry, they only refer to the girls by number so I almost forgot her name." That was just terrible. Why degrade them even more by taking away the common respect of using their given names? Jack what are you thinking?! They are all horrible and deserve every little bad thing that happens to them. 

"So, this job, where do you work exactly?" I asked off the top of my head. "Oh, you wanna meet some of the girls? Well, can't blame you. I do know how to track down and catch the best! You can come with me today, I'm on my way now actually." Eugene smirked at me. "Good luck, you're never going to be able to top mine." I winked at him and gave my smirk, obviously better than his. "I'm not one for smirking, I like more of a smolder." Eugene gave me a smolder. I just gagged and looked away humored at his attempt to look better than me. He tries so hard, and yet again, without a doubt, he fails miserably.

We went through the forest and came upon the old wooden building. It looked bone-chillingly haunting in my eyes. Eugene worked there, but he was always on the road, which is why I ran away and went with him. We were always on the move because his job made him travel a lot. I only learned recently that he collects and captures girls. I didn't mind the thought of women, but girls was what startled me a bit. If this was 10 years ago, how old was this Elsa now? How old was she when he found her? I had a lot of questions that Eugene would never answer, or at least, not now. We went into the building and he got his assignments. He said he had to talk to another captor in the empty room by the door, and that I could just look around and maybe buy one of the lovely ladies I saw. I highly doubted I would buy anyone, but I figured it was worth a look. 

I walked around, and instantly recognized the girls that Eugene was talking about from his stories on the way here. #316 was Merida, the one with the red hair all curly and crazy. She was ok, but not really my type. Then I saw #319, Rapunzel. I only know the names from Eugene. He remembers them, but their names are long forgotten at this point from what I could tell. They looked about 16 so they were just kids when they were taken here. As I kept walking I saw ages from newborns, toddlers, kids, teens, adults, even women that looked about in their late 30s to early 40s. One cage caught my eye. As I looked over I saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looking at the ground. I walked closer to her, and she stared at me. I felt sympathy for her. She looked about 18, meaning she was only 8 when she was first brought to this sh*tfest of a place. 

When I looked into her eyes, I saw someone that did nothing wrong. Then I saw my mother, and just as the owner walked up to me, my look changed. This was a girl that I could see somewhat listening to me. I mean, if she didn't, I could just punish her...hmm...I like the sound of that. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back just as #321 looked away. 

"So... you like that one?" Gothel asked me smiling as creepily as possible. "I mean, I guess so." I respond, uneasy by her smile. "Well, she's on hold for someone else, but I could make an arrangement for you." she hissed out. "Who's she on hold for?" I had to admit I was curious. "Our best customer, Hans." Gothel sounded delighted by his name. "He said he didn't punish her enough, and that he needed to fix her attitude." Gothel chuckled at the thought. "If you give her to me, that attitude will be gone in a day." I smirked at the thought of all the punishments my mother used on me. I knew what hurt the most, and had the scars to prove it. I could break bones, leave bruises, and easily crush a simple attitude if needed. I knew at this point there was no going back, I wanted her, and the price I was willing to pay was expensive.

"Well Mr. Frost, you have yourself a deal. I'll go fetch her." Gothel went over to her cell and pulled Elsa out. I couldn't believe that I actually owned a person. There was a sentence I never thought I'd say. I was going to punish her to the point that she would regret ever having an attitude. I watched as Gothel tugged at her arm, and she just sat there. What a brat, not even willing to get up. Oh I'll fix that. Easily. She finally got up and was dragged over to me. Our eyes met. Gothel broke the silence, "Will she do?" I stared at her eyes, then down to her chest just to scare her. I couldn't lie, she had an amazing body. I get why she had a high price and was already spoken for. This Hans guy that I haven't even met, had a good reason for wanting someone like her. I finally spoke up and said, "Oh she'll do just fine." I smirked and glanced back over to her. Elsa was looking at the ground. I could tell she was already scared of me. Good, she should be. 

She's probably worried about her virginity or something. I didn't plan on anything like THAT, but I was willing to if she was on my last nerve. Oh the things I can do to her. Now that she's mine, there is no way she can get away from me. I won't let her. Ever.