Master's Name

Elsa's POV

I couldn't believe it. I was sold again. Ok Elsa, just look on the bright side. What bright side? I WAS SOLD!!! AGAIN!!!! And by the looks of it, another creep owns me. The only good thing I could see coming out of this was the fact that Hans didn't buy me again. I knew what he was up to. Hans kept on trying to buy me because he wanted to keep me. If I went back to him, he would easily be able to become my master for life. That was the last thing I wanted. I figured that this guy only owned me for a month, 3 at the most. I could handle it, right? 

Oh who was I kidding? The way he looked at me, that strong distant glare, I didn't stand a chance. This guy was going to kill me for any slip ups at all. He wouldn't tolerate any bullsh*t I pulled, even without knowing it. Gothel let go of me, much to my surprise. I didn't think she wanted to let me loose. She was always saying how I was her favorite. I brought in the most money, I was always the most wanted by anyone that stepped foot in this living h*ll of a place. 

The only thing that made me happy about being the favorite was that I could keep some of the others safe from all those cruel men. I was especially worried about the youngest ones here. I felt so bad for the mothers that couldn't be with their own kids. The poor newborns that have to be raised by dangerous strangers. The toddlers have to go through all the first milestones of life all alone without anyone, and the children and pre-teens  are purposely put across from their mothers. It was cruel, making them see but not be able to be with their own families. This place was h*ll and I just wanted to be free, we all did, but that was a clear pipe dream that none of us would never succeed in making reality.

I walked out of the building with him, and for the first time in years, I finally saw sunlight again. I was both overjoyed and terrified. We stopped and I saw the man that took me all those years ago. He looked at me smiling creepily. I felt the grip on my arm tighten, and I instinctively moved behind my new master, hiding, using him as a shield. "Oh, so THIS is the one you got hmm?" Eugene said to him. "Yeah, how could I say no?" he chuckled. I was still holding back the urge to gag. They were disgusting. They talked a bit more, but I zoned out as to not hear all the cruel horrific things they were probably talking about.

Finally, he started walking, dragging me along with him. He seemed so serious, and I didn't even know his name. Not that I was really even paying attention to anything. I just felt dead inside. Everything went numb. I didn't know what to think. Should I run? Could I make it? There was a very low chance of that. They starved and dehydrated us in there. I was far to weak to get away from him. Honestly, I was starting to feel quite lightheaded trying to keep up at his walking pace. He wasn't even walking that fast, but I felt my legs shaking. 

"M-m-m-may I s-s-spe-ak ma-ma-master?" I tried my hardest to speak, but a mixture of exhaustion weakness and fear filled me and I felt sick. "Yes." he stated simply. "C-c-can y-you slow d-d-d-down p-pl-please. I-I-I fe-el l-lightheaded." I said, legs shaking quite obviously. He just looked at me and asked, "Are you feeling ok?" he looked a little worried behind all the seriousness. I couldn't take it anymore, I fell to my knees, his hand was the only thing holding me up. He just looked down at me. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry." I was going to pass out if we went any further. He stood there for a moment, then picked me up and carried me the rest of the way.

The whole way to wherever he was taking me all I could think about was Anna and my parents. I couldn't stop re-playing it in my head. The way my parents looked at me, the pain of being beat to the ground, and the words, they still haunted me to this day. They've been in my head for 10 years at this point. Why was I so fixated on this? They hate me, can't I just forget it an move on? Every time I considered it I just felt like I was betraying them, and Anna.

Anna was the only good thing I my life. I was trying to survive to maybe, just maybe, one day see her again. Then again, if life kept moving in this direction, I would be dead tomorrow. The way I see it death is the only way to escape that place, this life, all of it. Yet every single time I contemplated just ending it all, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess no master made me feel THAT low and worthless. They all try to make me think I have some purpose, but deep down, I know what their little game is. 

They all just make you feel special, like no one else made them feel the way you did. Deep down we all know that they just use us. Maybe that's why I felt so numb. I was just use to the treatment by now. Every man doting on me was just faking. They all made it way to obvious. They didn't even try to cover it up. Maybe that's why I'm so surprised that I'm somehow STILL a virgin. I was almost positive that I would lose to Hans eventually, but I'm not stuck with him so I think I'm safe for the meantime.

We finally got to our destination. It looked like a simple cottage. A bit nicer that the one I grew up in. This one had 2 floors instead of 1. We went inside, and that's when I realized he was still carrying me. He brought me upstairs and set me on a bed. "When you feel better, I'll show you around the house." he said. "O-o-ok. Ummm, c-can I ask y-you s-s-something?" my stutter was getting a bit better after I stopped walking. "That depends on the question, go on." he said. "W-w-what's y-your name?" I wanted to know. "......Jack, Jack Frost." he said after a long pause, then he left the room, leaving me all alone with my thoughts, yet again.

This master was different from all of my other ones. He still had a hint of sympathy when he looked at me. He carried me here, while the others would tell me to deal with it. I guess that was why I was so scared to ask him a simple question. I had this odd yet understandable form of PTSD of men. Any man at all.

Even the thought of seeing my father again scares me. I don't trust any man, and I can hardly trust women over time. I just think that everyone is always looking at me like I'm some prize, like I'm the only thing they want. I'm not what they want at all, but they somehow settle for me. I hate it. I hate this f*cking life, and I just want to be done with it. But no matter how badly I wanted it, I was never going to win. Because I'm a girl. I'm just the little sl*t that is suppose to make men feel happy. My life would never change, unless it ended.