It's Becoming To Easy

Jack's POV

I started to cut her hair very carefully. It was a slow process, and I didn't want to mess up. We were both very quiet. I was mainly focusing on her hair, but some thoughts did circle my mind. 

Why was she so easy to talk to? Why did I care so much for her? It's not like she's anyone important to me. But I get so mad every time I see Eugene looking at her with his creepy little eyes. I started running my hands though her hair. It was so soft and beautiful. She seemed oddly relaxed. I was kinda happy seeing her so at ease. Ugh, WAKE UP JACK! She's not important to you! Why is this so confusing?! She's not making you feel any different about her. Things just needed to go back to the way they were.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it?" I said and laid out her hair so she could see it. "Yes. Thank you." she smiled at me. Just then, Eugene came down the stairs and looked over to Elsa. "Your hair looks a lot hotter when it's down you know." he smoldered at her. She just stared at him confused and raised a brow. I got the hint that she didn't understand. I leaned over and whispered to her explaining that it was a smolder. I was mentally breaking down laughing though. 

I sent Elsa back up to her room to talk with Rapunzel. I wanted to talk to Eugene for a bit. As we were talking I heard a loud "SHH!!!". We both looked up the stairs, then shrugged at each other, and kept talking, shaking it off. We kept talking, but stopped again when we heard a very loud yell. "YOU WANT TO STAY IN THIS SH*TFEST?!" it was Rapunzel's voice. Eugene looked over to me, and we immediately went upstairs to the girls' room. We opened the door. We stared at Rapunzel's hair laying outside the window. She was trying to run away. Eugene broke the silence by yelling very loudly.

"WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON HERE?!" he yelled. Elsa jumped back and Rapunzel hid behind her, the both of them shaking uncontrollably. Aww... Eugene can be scary and intimidating after all! Who knew? "Girls....we're waiting for an answer." I said. I was going to snap if we had to wait any longer. Elsa started trying to stammer out a response. "Well, umm... I uh..... she... we...... well......ehh......." it was rough not gonna lie. Rapunzel was still shaking and started sobbing.

Elsa seemed deep in thought. I couldn't tell what she was thinking about, but I'm guessing Rapunzel was for sure a part of it. When she did speak up, I couldn't believe what I heard. "It was me. I told her to run. I told her to escape. This is all my fault." she said looking at the floor. We all just stared at her. Then Eugene whispered over to me.

"This is bad.....I think it's time for the beating stick." I whispered back. "Oh I agree completely! Warn Rapunzel about any screaming, it's going to be a long night.". After that, I walk over to Elsa, grabbed her wrist, and dragged her out of the room. 

I dragged her over to my room. I threw her to the ground and closed the door. I saw Rapunzel staring wide eyed but I really didn't care. Eugene started walking towards her, and then I closed the door. I walked over to Elsa, fear clearly striking in her eyes......then the first hit came.

FINAL WARNING!!!!!!!!!! DARK SCENE AHEAD!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Now, on with the story~

HOW TO MAKE A CUPCAKE: YOU MAKE A CUPCAKE THEN YOU EAT IT~

NOW YOU TAKE THE SCENE AND  YOU GO AND MAKE SOMETHING LIKE......

*side glare*

SHE WAS SKIDEDEDED MARKS

SHE COULDN'T BARE TO LOOK INTO MY EYES~ 

*this was a conversation between me and @XxAnime_LlamaxX BTW. This is the true struggle behind a writer's block and what it takes to get me to actually write a scene*

JK; on to the scene~ 

I could tell the complete terror and pain she was feeling within the first strike. I think she blacked out because she seemed pretty out of it after one hit. Then she came back to reality when she looked up to see what was happening. Elsa stared in shock at the beating stick for the whole of 5 seconds, and them rolled over after another hit. I made things even worse by using the jagged hook in her side to make her roll back over. She started screaming and bleeding. After a while I put the stick back in the closet. I walked back over and picked her up by the arm. I whispered threateningly, "Don't you two dare try to escape again, do you understand me?". She just nodded. After, I dragged her back over to her room, finding Rapunzel sitting on the bed. She looked at Elsa, gasped, and seemed close to crying. I threw Elsa to the ground and left the room. 

I walked downstairs only to find Eugene sitting there staring at me. "So I take it that went awfully...." he started. "Yeah. Escape plots call for serious discipline." I stated simply. "Hmm....I could tell by all the ear-splitting screaming." he chuckled. "So, what happened with you and Rapunzel after we left?" I asked. "We sat there silently for like 1/2 a minute, then she asked me what you were going to do to Elsa. I said she didn't want to know, and that if she heard screaming not to panic because it was a completely normal reaction.".

Wow, he really did know how to handle situations by himself. Well, at least they shouldn't try to pull off another escape plot after the consequences of today's actions. It was getting pretty dark out, and the girls were silent. We figured they'd probably gone off to bed, so we decided to do the same. We were pretty tired anyways and didn't feel like talking about it anymore. We walked up the steps and headed to our room. 

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said I would try to upload soon in the last part, but this took WEEKS on end to finish. My writer's block has been here since Thanksgiving and it isn't helping at all!! It's like I really want to write, but I'm just out of motivation and ideas. Music and friends help a lot though. I think I just needed a little break and someone to talk to so I could keep going.

Anywho~ it's FINALLY here!! Thank you for being so patient with me!! I know my uploading schedule is awful, but I really want to get back into my daily updating!!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Love ya snowflakes!!!