Worshipping the Vampire DIO |Part 1|

Warning: Very sacrilegious, dub-con because hypnosis, and blood play. This is DIO we're talking about.

"This way. Be quiet, though. We can't get caught."

Enrico Pucci led the way, glancing back to you every now and then. His eyes darted skittishly around, and so did yours. You were conscious of every footstep ringing in the seminary hall. It was uncouth for you to be alone with a man even if he was a seminarian. A priest in training seen with a young nun like you could end tragically. An affront to the church, but also to your religion.

And God.

But he had tempted you and, as much as you'd like to deny it, Pucci's charm was irresistible.

He would sneak to the convent on occasion, arms full of books, since he knew you loved to read. There was something calming about him and he considered your words carefully, like the fate of the world rested on them.

Today had been a bit different, though. He was high strung, not really focusing on what you were saying at all. It was unlike him.

"Enrico? Are you alright?" you had asked cautiously, thumbing your habit between your fingers. A bad habit that required fixing since you couldn't iron your uniform every day.

He had shaken his head and left your question unanswered for a moment. You had felt hesitant but also expectant. What was he planning? And would you go along with it?

"I think you're ready, Y/n. Come with me."

You were 18, so of course you were curious about late night escapades with the opposite sex. To you, trusting Pucci was a minor concern. But getting caught was higher up on your list of worries. You would have to be careful.

Pucci led you to the seminary. Most of the occupants were asleep in their chambers at this time of night, leaving the corridors eerily empty.

You felt the trembles in your fingers, felt the uneasiness in your chest. You did not want to lose your virginity, since you had taken a vow of celibacy. Sexual acts like this, assuming that's what he wanted, would be frowned upon by your abbess. Perhaps your sisters would enjoy the scandal though. Sneaking around in the dead of the night with a handsome man of God? How scandalous.

You giggled in your hand at the thought.

Pucci stopped and turned to you. You clapped your hand over your mouth, afraid you had given yourselves away, but something in his expression had changed. He did not seem boyishly nervous anymore. A curtain had drawn over his features. A light had extinguished.

You hadn't noticed, but he had stopped at a door. You were in the bowels of the building where the storage rooms were. This far down, there weren't any seminarians or priests. There was a chill you hadn't noticed before, perhaps because the giddiness had made you warm. Now you shivered, wrapping your arms around your body.

Pucci grasped your arm and you yelped.

Icy terror drenched you. You were alone, with a man, and no one was around.

God, you were stupid. You had walked straight into a situation all women were warned about.

He softly rapped on the door, keeping a strong hold on you.

"Come in," said someone in the room. He spoke Italian but you could hear an English accent. You gulped. Someone was there?

Pucci opened it. Immediately you were hit with the smell of blood. The iron stench made you gag and you stumbled as he threw you in.

You fell onto a smooth, velvet carpet at the feet of an ornate chair. Before even looking up, a sense of dread filled you. There was someone in that seat. Someone far greater than you.