Rohan Draws a Doujin |Part 2|

"Wha-What?" Rohan asked, visibly flustered.

You sat up, brushing your sticky hands on your thighs. The statement you had uttered was completely impulsive since your body screamed unsatisfied. But it wasn't totally out of question though, right? For God's sake, his face was just inches from your gushing cunt not even a minute ago.

"I just... I feel like..." you trailed off, at a loss for words. Rohan stared at you impatiently, eager to hear your reasoning.

"I guess I thought you'd wanna get more material for your manga," you reasoned. Rohan's eyes glowed with sudden interest.

"Oh?" he asked huskily, glancing between your legs. He cleared his voice. "Is that so?"

"I just think it'd be good for you to familiarize yourself with sex." Your voice dropped at the last word, the meaning behind it truly sinking in.

Rohan wasn't biting the bait. Not yet.

"And!" you exclaimed excitedly, determined not to lose your courage. "You can just erase it from your memories after!"

You finished with a nervous smile, feeling shocked at your own boldness. Rohan looked surprised too but there was that glint in his eyes. If it was for his manga...

It was the look you had always been fascinated with. Rohan really would do anything for his art. You shivered as the brunt of his gaze was focused on you.

"That makes sense," he admitted, and the breath you held tightly in your lungs exhaled with a whoosh. It would have probably been a failed effort had you not mentioned the experience benefiting his work. You were a little sad that it wouldn't be romantic, but the tingling sensation in between your legs persisted.

No amount of fingering yourself could satisfy that carnal hunger you felt for the man in front of you. It took all your self control and pride not to leap forward and shove his throbbing erection inside you.

You rubbed your thighs together at the thought. Rohan noticed. He sighed and placed one of your hands between his. You blushed as you remembered that your hands were just covered in your sticky wetness. Did he not realize? Or just not care?

"I've known you for a while, Y/n," he began, sounding more unsure than you had ever heard him. "I don't know..."

Was he embarrassed? Your heart beat faster as he spoke. You had made it clear that this was just for his manga, right?

Rohan contemplated what he was going to say, glancing to your clothes cast to the side. Was he going to make you put your clothes back on and forget this whole thing? That would be fucking embarrassing.

Rohan shifted and you squirmed in anticipation. You frowned as his hands trembled slightly. He finally seemed to be sure of what he wanted to say as his hands squeezed yours firmly with determination.

"I've seen you for you, Y/n. I know you better than anyone, and you know me better than anyone, yet you still stay by my side. You are an incredible woman. I wouldn't want anybody else by my side to help me with my manga." Rohan's words spilled out of him in a rush, and when he finished, he was breathing hard.

Your eyes practically bugged out of your head in surprise. But then you smiled as you realized he was speaking from his heart, and he was saying everything you always wanted to hear.

Rohan pursed his lips and tossed his head to the side to hide his blush. His nose scrunched up adorably in embarrassment. He probably wanted this moment to be over as soon as possible, and you internally fangirled over his unusual behavior.

"I also don't want anyone else by my side romantically."

Your cheeks blazed with emotion. "So does that mean..."