Seducing a Drug Lord with Fugo |Part 3|

A/N: Mindless Self Indulgence is a band I really like and the things the Stand says are references to their songs. This chapter has some pretty upsetting topics so please be careful friends. Just know that I write not only smut but plot too! I appreciate the time readers take to enjoy both aspects. Ty!

Between your heels and the wine, you were unsteady on your feet as you walked to Luca's car. The alcohol was making your brain float in your head, making the world fuzzy around the edges. The two men held you up by each arm.

Thankfully there was no skin to skin contact between their suits and your fur coat. Luca enjoyed your closeness while Fugo was aloof, lost in his thoughts. You were happy though. The night was cool and feeling their warmth without skin on skin contact was nice.

Everything would be just fine. Hell, it could be fun!

Fugo was warm, handsome, and smelled like leather bound books. You pulled out a cigar from your coat, even though that was a guilty admission of stealing, and held it out for him to light. He frowned and flicked a lighter to life. The end glowed as you inhaled.

You passed it to him but he waved it away. "No, thank you. I'd rather not die prematurely."

A man in a sharp black suit opened a door to a burgundy Lamborghini. You ducked inside the back with Fugo while Luca sat in front. The buzz of wine swept through your body in pleasant waves. You rested your head on Fugo's shoulder as the car sped forwards into the streets of Latina. The streetlamps glowed warmly like little suns in your heady daze.

Fugo was trying to inch away from you, but you wouldn't let him go. Your arms had wrapped around one of his, holding it close to your chest. Mindless Self Indulgence was there, but it was in a drunken stupor. Its fingers prodded at your head weakly. Memories floated by but they were intangible, roaming at the edge of your consciousness. This happened when you drank. Alcohol ceased the nagging of your Stand when it became too much, but now was not the time to be caught off guard. You hadn't realized how strong that wine was. Now you were paying the price.

If you couldn't read Luca's memories, this whole thing would have been for naught.

You felt your face being gently turned towards Fugo. He held your chin between his fingers as he looked down at you, frowning.

"Don't be mad," you whispered, tilting your cheek into his palm. You stared at him with big eyes, feeling like you were going to cry. This was why drinking was a last measure.

He scoffed. "So the whole tough girl act is a sham. I should've known."

Your lower lip trembled. Fugo's purple eyes lidded as he glanced to your mouth. He leaned towards your ear and spoke softly so that no one could hear except you.

"You do look beautiful tonight, Y/n."

Your lips parted as his breath washed across your skin. You had been holding his arm hostage, but you released it so that you could wrap your arms around his neck. Pulling him close, you pressed your body to his. "Thank you," you said quietly. "I kind of hate you sometimes but you're really warm right now."

Fugo's throat bobbed as he gulped, carefully returning the hug. His hands wrapped around your waist, fingers sinking into the softness of your hips. You buried your face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"You're a little drunk, Y/n. I need you to pull it together, okay?" he whispered huskily, but he smelled amazing, like spices and aftershave. How had you never noticed? It was addictive, your senses on overload.

His breathing came out sharp as you languidly pressed your lips to his skin. He tasted a little salty and you slid your tongue to his ear. You bit it softly, enjoying the way his body shuddered. His grasp on you tightened as you threaded your fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp. Your draped your legs across his lap and wiggled closer. You wanted to melt into him. The dress was hiking up and, ever the gentleman, Fugo was pulling it back down. He was getting pretty annoyed though. "Y/n. Really. Let's remember why we're here."