Breaking Point

This is what happens when you read all of harrish6 stories, plus a hundred more of fgod and gang as a family while listening to sad music.

There will be grammar errors so beware.

If you don't have anything nice to write DON'T do it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare's life wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible either, his insanity years were a low point in his life but it got better, when he met Killer, Dust, Horror, Fresh and Cross. At first he only had them around to help him spread negativity and yet with time they became something else. They were full of life even with their horrible past, he couldn't help but get attached to them. They were so immature, they behave like toddlers. They even began calling him mom as a joke.

Meeting Error was a surprise, the famous destroyer the one that provoke fear in monsters and humans souls, was a cute little skeleton, he was shocked, they had always described the destroyer as a bloodthirsty, insane skeleton, and yet what he saw was a tired and shy child, even if Error claim to be older than him, he didn't even know how to eat. Learning about the balance wasn't a surprise after all Dream and him were part of a balance too.

Convincing Error to live with him was a challenge it took him eons to convince him and a few years teaching him basic knowledge, it really was like raising a child.

Fate saw this and decided to put a end to this so she moved a few strings and put a idea in her favorite child skull of a great battle with all the AUs against all the evil in the Multiverse.

Ink made a plan to capture Nightmare and his gang along with Fresh and put them as bait for Error to come to the trap. Of course Error came and the battle began, Fate took control of 90% of his magic, living Error with so little that he could barely defend himself and his family, Nightmare and the gang fought against their restrictions and scape to join the fight but in the end their efforts were in vain, they lost.

Ink, Dream and the blind judges sentence Error to The Void and the others to dead. Nightmare fought with everything he had but there was no use, Error fell into The Void.

The Void does not care for balance, does not care for monster or humans or deity they only know that whatever soul falls in their domain is Their and no one else. Destiny tried to help her child, but couldn't The Void wouldn't let go, she could only watch helplessly as her child was scattered across time and space never to be seen again.

The severed connection brought Nightmare to his knees, his soul was on fire one of his kids just died and he couldn't save him.

Fresh was next, he was the third strongest and he has to go. Another pain to Nightmare soul, then Dust, Horror, Killer, hit by hit too much pain, he fell on his knees, he can't get up not enough time to recover.

Cross was the last one, Nightmare single eye widen, the moment he saw the smile on his baby's face. He Couldn't, not Cross not his baby. He just lost all his family, because he wasn't strong enough, couldn't handle a severed connection, with all his strength and magic he ran, he Need to save him, he Has to save him.

He wasn't fast enough, he fell on his knees, the second Cross's dust fell, watching with dull eyes.
He doesn't have anything left, he wants to die, Dust him please!

Ink knew better, if Nightmare die Dream would die too, he can't kill his lover, hence he calls a retreat, his job was done no more destruction and with how broken Nightmare look no negativity either.