Despair

Nightmare was confused, He wasn't supposed to be alive, looking around make his confusion grew, He was surrounded by codes they were different and strange. Error had teach him the basics, but he wasn't a glich, it was harder for him to learn but for some reason what once was a bunch of ceros and ones were now words he could understand perfectly.

Opening a window he saw Life in her garden, He was perplexed and guilty in his rampage Reapertale was lost, He killed Life one of the only monsters that had a good relationship with him, but that raised questions.

How was she alive?

Why was the Multiverse still standing?

What is going on?

Life could feel it, someone was watching her. She couldn't tell who, she does not recognize their aura, but they were suffering, they reeked of negativity, insanity and despair. She gently call them out asking, why are they in such state of despair? Promising to help them.

Nightmare was having a break down, everything was Wrong, He destroyed the Multiverse, He killed Ink and fell into The Void with the last Universe standing along with Dream, It should have been the end.

He couldn't feel his body, everything is so Wrong. He tried to move his hand and succeeded, just to be horrified with what he saw no longer was he a skeleton, but pure negativity taken the form of a black slime. When he heard life question he ran, He NEEDS to get out traveling through the codes at impossible speed, he left. He slow down in Underfell noticing how small the Multiverse was, only one hundred AUs.

He took a break, Underfell's code was coated with negativity a perfect hiding place and began looking, the codes were wrong because this wasn't his Multiverse and with the amount of AUs created it was young.

Nightmare laugh his Fate was to never died and continue suffering the loss of his family in a deformed body and he accepted this if he was Fast enough, Strong enough, Powerful enough, if he didn't Break maybe, he could have maintain the balance and all of Error's hard work would have not be for nothing, but he was Weak.

He hided in a cave on waterfall and let his own misery swallow him whole, Thinking and remembering. Negativity was his friend, the only thing that would never leave him.

He tried again, he jumped into The Void again and again and again, yet he will still wake up in the codes of Underfell every single time.

This Multiverse Void was curious no one wants to fall in The Void, because they were afraid, they want to live to survive and yet this soul keeps coming back wanting to be with Them.

The first time it happened they were confused the soul was soo inviting welcoming them to destroy them, That caught their attention. Who was he, inviting them to harm him? Confusion turn into curiosity, He has Voids mark but it wasn't theirs, Another void maybe? Taking a look in his code revel his story it was quite sad, they feel bad for him all that suffering for nothing.

He is so happy to be with them. They like that, he is a good child, Their child, so anytime he came back they would hug him and stay with him until is time to go.

Fate was disgusted, she didn't know were that abomination came from, but they were tainting her perfect Multiverse, she didn't want that thing anywhere near her child. She came up with an idea her child was creating more and more AUs they'd need a destroyer soon, perhaps that thing could be put to some use, wrapping her red strings in Nightmare's soul, she received pain, she could sense his magic with something else something ancient she would recognize that power anywere The void, she immediately let go the pain was a Warning.

Fate was baffled, The Void was ancient, older than her and didn't care for anything or anyone with incredible power that could kill all the deities easily.

What could possible do that abomination to have them on their side? She tried everything to have them in hers but fail.

If there's one thing for sure she will not touch this one, she will just have to look for another one.

Nightmare sense the second this Multiverse Dreamtale was created and had mix feelings.

He's been jumping from AU to AU to the nearest source of negativity. He like it, negativity is the only thing that would never live him. He will always remember how much he failed being near dark feelings and yet he will do it anyways, because negativity is familiar, save and he deserves the punishment.

Nightmare gave in, his counterpart was a beam of negativity, hence he followed like moth to the light.

This Multiverse Nightmare shiver he have always been a magnet for negativity, however whatever this is win and by far, he look around only to find no one, he tried sensing them, but whatever this thing is, was nowhere and everywhere, he couldn't help but ask, what could possible caused that much despair?

Despair

This is the second soul who ask the same question.

Despair, the complete loss or absence of hope.

How fitting, he lost all hope two eons ago and with another Nightmare around it will get confusing (Not like he is planing to talk to someone).

Nightmare now rename Despair look through the window, his aura was making Nightmare uncomfortable, he could tell, absorbing his own negativity and hiding his aura, he look again.

Nightmare was shock one minute there is so much negativity that he will pass out and next is gone like nothing had happened, just a trick of his imagination, uneasy he sat back down in the tree and began thinking.

What could possible have happened?

Despair like Nightmare, he was suffering just like he did, he knew he couldn't do much it was his Fate to go through the apple accident and even though he had nothing to lose he won't get involved, he will not get attached only to lose him.

Despair lied to himself, he got attached, his help was subtle giving Dream a bad feeling to come save Nightmare from a attack from the village, healing Nightmare wounds from time to time, giving Dream clues of the village abuse, and yet nothing work he knew it it was their Fate, but he still wanted to help even if he knew it was for nothing, he watched the apple accident and he could only think how fitting his new name was no hope, never hope it will go crashing down.

Fate was mad, the anomaly was interfering with her child toys, she had to strengthen her strings to keep everything like it was supposed to be. She almost lost control twice, but she couldn't do anything The Void wouldn't let her, so she watched him more closely and strengthen her magic, if he decided to interfere again.

Despair was crushed, the history was repeating itself all over again. Nightmare became corrupted and form his gang and the destroyer had finally appeared.

They were the center of negativity, however Despair couldn't be with them any longer, seen his family the same yet so different hurt him in ways he didn't know was possible. His Error was naive, sweet and full of love for his family, Dust was such a trouble maker, Killer was quite yet so sweet, Horror loved cooking with him, always the helpful one, Fresh the soul of the party always ready to lift the mood and cross, his cross couldn't kill anyone even if he want to, he was the least violent one, always ready to spend time with his family. They were childish, he never understood how full grown skeletons could behave like toddlers, he miss them.

Their counterparts were nothing like them. They were more violent, bloodthirsty and serious, however they love each other, they were a family and he wasn't part of it, never was and never will be, so he left.

The Void was happy their child had visit again, but something was wrong, this wasn't his normal negativity, they could tell, their child was suffering, they want to help, therefore they search the Multiverse looking for someone or something that would make their child feel better, and they founded it, hugging his child one more time, they let him go.