Chapter 23 - Later.

~2 months later~

[Ally]

'Caleb! Hurry up!' I yelled from the living room.

I had not so little Caleb in my arms, his diaper bag, and the keys to the car because we were getting ready to head out to the Fuentes' household for Christmas, even though it was only Christmas' Eve.

'Just wear sweatpants, you'll get dressed over there. Come on we gotta go help.' I yelled one more time.

'I can't find your black jeans!' Caleb yelled.

'Jesus Caleb, I left the whole outfit layed out on the bed! How could you possibly have lost my jeans?'

'Oh nevermind! I found them!'

'Good, now get down here.'

And he did.

He walked down the stairs, in sweatpants and shirtless.

'Caleb?'

'Don't get too excited Ally, I'm putting my shirt on.'

'You better be.' I smirked.

Yep, this was going to be a good day.

---

[Mike]

Yes!

It was finally Christmas' Eve, my favorite time of the year.

We got to spend time with family and friends, and we even get to play them some songs.

This year was going to be a little different though.

The past years I've spent with Ally, and this year I was too, but she had Caleb and her son this year. It might be a little awkward but I wasn't going to say no.

---

Right as I was about to go upstairs, I heard a knock on the door.

It might be Ally.

I walked over to open the door. I smiled thinking it was Ally, but I was greeted with a face I didn't want to see.

Kathy.

'K-Kathy?'

'Hello Michael.' she smiled. 'May I come in?'

'N-No. What are y-you doing here?' I stuttered, surprised.

'I need to talk to you.'

I was about to answer but then Ally and Caleb pulled up. Thankfully, Kathy was too busy looking at me to notice that they were walking up here.

I grabbed Kathy and pulled her close. I put her head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her so Ally wouldn't see her face.

'I'll be right in.' I said with a fake smile on my face.

Ally and Caleb nodded and went inside.

'I'll meet you at the coffee shop around the corner at 5.' I said untangling my arms from her. 'Now go.'

'Fine.' she smiled and kissed my cheek.

I wiped it off, a disgusted look playing at my features.

Kathy got in her car and drove off.

That was close.

Now inside to face Ally.

---

'Hey guys.' I said running a hand through my hair. 'Sorry about that.'

'No problem. Mikey's finally growing up.' Ally laughed.

I laughed too, and so did Caleb.

'Growing up? I'm 27!'

'Oh Michael. Where's your mom?'

'We're not having Christmas here, my mom asked if we could have it at hers.'

'Oh that's cool. Shall we head over there now?' she asked.

'You guys go ahead. I need to go take care of something.'

'Okay. We'll see you there.'

I smiled and they walked outside.

Now to meet Kathy..

Oh dear.

---

[A/N: I don't have really much to say about this chapter but sorry that it's really short. Let me know what you thought. Don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan.]