Chapter 12 - Late night conversations.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

It was around 1:37 in the morning when I woke up.

I sighed, why did it seem like I couldn't get much sleep these days?

Quietly, I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. To my surprise it looked so similar to the one back home.

I turned the knob of the sink and let water run for a bit. I cupped my hands under the running water and let it fill with it. I brought my hands up to my face as splashed it. I grabbed, what seemed like a clean towel, off the side and dried myself.

I walked back outside and layed down next to my son.

His mouth was open ajar. he looked so peaceful and even though he was still little I couldn't help but feel bad because of what was coming.

Yes, I had to face Caleb one day or another. I couldn't let him just 'get away' with it.

I'm not gonna lie, Caleb cheating on me really came as a surprise. I hadn't expected him to do that to me, but then again I didn't with Mike either. This one really did hurt though, he said he would never hurt me like that, he said he'd be different, he said I was the love of his life. Some lies he told.

I sighed as I put my hand on my face, I felt the sudden urge to cry. I don't know why but I just felt like running over to Mike and hugging him.

"What's wrong Ally?" I heard Mike ask.

I cleared my throat and spoke up, "Uhh nothing. Just thinking about some things."

"You mean Caleb, right?"

I hated how he could just read me. As much as I hated it, he was right.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"I-I just was really hurt that he did that to me, you know? Like I know I'm not the perfect girlfriend but-"

"You were the perfect girlfriend to me. I don't understand why he'd do that to you." he said quickly and very softly.

I laughed nervously and continued, "I know I not perfect, I'm aware but why lie about it you know. If he wasn't happy about it with me anymore then he should've just said so. I could take it. I know I could. I guess it just really hurts to have had him go behind my back like that." I finished, hot tears streaming down my cheeks now.

"Hey don't cry Ally. It'll be okay. He'll realize his mistake soon and come around for the better. I know he will. He loves you too much."

"I know, but it just pisses me off. When I saw him on that girl brought back do many memories."

"I'm sorry.."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For putting you through all that bullshit and drama. There was no need for it. I'm sorry." he said.

"Thanks Mike."

We stayed in a semi-comfortable silence until Mike spoke up.

"So are you gonna confront him?" he asked nervously.

"Yes, I have to but not tomorrow. I want to spend it with my family." I smiled.

"Aww, cute." he commented. "Goodnight Ally."

"G'night."

I lay my head to rest on my pillow and silently drifted back to sleep. It seemed like my talk with Mike helped, and it helped a lot.

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Shit.

Kathy was flying in from California tomorrow. She was planning to stay the weekend here.

I didn't know Ally planned on staying. Heck, this wasn't even planned!

I sighed and tried to go to sleep, knowing I'd need it tomorrow. It was going to be tough.