Chapter 27 - The Beginning of the End.

Black Skinny Jeans.

Chapter 27 - The Beginning of the End.

---

I gave you all I had, I gave you everything.

[Caleb]

I knew I was fucked. Ally would want to talk to me as soon as I opened my eyes then she'd force the truth out of me.

I was completely and royaly fucked.

Nothing could be worse than this, I knew I'd have to tell her sooner or later.

Ally, please don't hate me too much for this.

---

'Caleb.. Caleb.. Wake up.' Ally said as she shook me. 'We need to talk.'

I turned around and looked away, I couldn't handle looking her in the eyes. Not after what happened earlier, not after the tantrum I threw.

'Caleb, look at me.'

I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

'Yes Ally?'

'We need to talk.'

'Look, I'm s-'

'No apologies yet, we're going to have breakfast then we're talking about what happened yesterday. Now come downstairs, the food is there.'

Ally got up and walked out of the room.

This was going to he tough.

---

[Ally]

I can't believe Caleb was seriously acting like this. First of all, i didn't do anything really that was wrong. All I did was have a dance with Mike.

That was not a reason for him to be acting like this. Sure, he may have gotten jealous but he could have just asked me to stop dancig with him and I would have stopped.

My left leg was tucked under me, my hands tightly wrapped around my coffee cup, waiting for Caleb to come downstairs.

---

A few minutes Caleb came down the stairs, a frown on his face.

'Look Caleb-'

'Don't waste your breath Ally, I already know what you're going to say, I just want you to know that I completely respect your opinion.'

'It's for the best, I can't keep leading you on.' I frowned. 'I'm so sorry we didn't work out.'

'Don't worry Ally, it's not your fault. I get it.'

'Thank you for understanding. I also think it's best if I move out.'

'Even though I'm not happy about it, I'll go by the saying; if you really love someone let them go.'

A tear fell down my cheek. I got up from my seat and walked toward Caleb, he stood up and hugged me.

---

'So, I called Vic and he says he's on his way. He's picking up his friend Tyler.' I said.

I noticed Caleb was crying, I've never seen him cry this much .

'It's for the best.' I sadly smiled. 'You'll still see little Caleb whenever you want.'

He nodded and stared. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

'I'll get it.'

---

Allison walked to the door, a sad smile on her face. She could not believe she was leaving a man that she'd spent so much time with, the one that gave her a baby, but like she said- it was for the best.