Chapter 3 - Concert.

~two months later~

**Ally's P.O.V.**

Who was I kidding? I was still head over heels in love with Mike. I just had to lie to Caleb because I didn't wanna hurt him. I mean, what I said to him was true. He was the one that helped me up when I was down. He loved me and returned my smile to my face. He did brighten my day.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to love Caleb completely?

I wonder if I'll ever be able to get over Mike?

Why did things have to be so complicated for me?

I don't think I deserve this, but then again maybe I do.

Who knows..

*

"Are you ready yet?" Caleb yelled from downstairs.

"Almost!" I yelled back.

We are going to Pierce the Veil's concert today. I'm just not so sure that this is a good idea. I hope nothing too bad happens tonight.

I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror.

My once long hair that reached to my waist was now at my shoulders. I cut it because it was getting a little too long. It was still black but it was starting to fade a bit. I was wearing black skinny jeans. [A/N: see what I did there? ;D no? Okay.] The shirt that Mike had given me was now starting to fade also, but I loved it so much. I applied some lipgloss.

I don't wear as much make up now as I did before.

I made my way down the stairs, where Caleb was waiting for me.

He looked good! Damn. He was no Mike, but still.

He was wearing black skinnies and a white shirt also. He had a beanie on his head. His tattoos seemed to be so vibrant today and his lip rings were extra attractive today.

"Damn babe, stop staring." Caleb said snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry, it's just that you look so hot today." I bit my lip.

"Says the hottie herself." he smirked before pulling me into a hug and crashing his lips in mine.

He pulled back with a satisfied look on his face.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very. Now let's go or we're gonna be late."

*

"They are pretty good live." Caleb said into my ear. His arms were wrapped around me.

"See, I told you." I smiled up at him.

Pierce the Veil was just getting ready to play 'The Boy Who Could Fly.' That was one of my favorite songs.

*

"Ladies and gents, this is our last song." Vic said into the microphone.

The crowd burst into 'aw' and 'no.'

"Welcome to the stage, our boy, Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens!" Vic yelled.

"This is called King For A Day!" Kellin yelled.

"So he was your first?" Caleb asked me.

I could feel myself turn bright scarlet as he said that. I can't believe he had remembered that this long!

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"I see why you accepted to do it with him." he winked and I laughed.

*

"That was awesome!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yes it was." Caleb agreed.

"So you wanna go home and have a movie night?"

"Sure. We'd love to join you for that!" Jaime said behind us.

"Oh goodie. We'd love to have you guys over. Well all of you except for Mike." he laughed.

I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Kidding." he chuckled.

*

"You guys want some popcorn or snacks?" I asked standing up.

"Yes please." Vic said.

"Okay. We'll be right back." I said walking away. "Come with me Caleb."

"Sure thing babe."

We walked into the kitchen and while I was getting the cups from the cabinet, I felt Caleb wrap his arms around me. He spun me around and placed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. The kiss got more intense as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were so involved in the kiss until we heard someone clear their throat.

"Do you guys have any beer?" Mike shyly asked.

I quickly turned around and jumped off Caleb. My face turned bright red as Caleb crossed his arms and smirked at Mike.

"Uhh yeah.. They're in the fridge. If you can get six please?"

"Sure." Mike said.

He opened the fridge door and grabbed six beers. It's awesome how he could grab all of them at once. He frowned at me before walking out the door with the beers.

What the hell was his problem?

**Mike's P.O.V.**

"Hey why don't you go see if they have beer?" Tony asked.

"Hey why don't you go see yourself?" I replied sarcastically.

"You can get a glance at Ally." he winked.

"Yeah, a glance at Ally with Caleb."

"Still. A glance at her." he laughed.

"Ugh fine." I said getting up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tony out his arms up in victory.

As I was walking in the kitchen I saw Ally and Caleb heavily making out. Her arms were wrapped around his neck an her legs were wrapped around his waist.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

I wish I had those times back with Ally but I was the one who ruined it so I had to deal with it..

I decided I have had enough so I cleared my throat.

*

After I got the beers I frowned at her and walked out.

This was gonna be a long night...

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

Oh how I loved making Mike jealous..

He was NOT about to take MY Ally away from me.

He had caught us making out in the kitchen before walking out with the beers. I saw him frown at her.

Good, let him feel bad.

He's the one that lost her.. Now it was my turn to have her.