Chapter 14 - Jealous much?

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

I hadn't been able to get contact with Ally for the past few days. I was beginning to get worried but then again, she left with Mike.

Ugh.

Had she cheated on me?

No, it's not possible. She said she was over him.

I groaned and grabbed my keys before heading out the door.

need to find Ally.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

Jaime and Vic had taken little Caleb and I to the park.

It was fun but now we were heading back home because Mike called Vic, said it was an emergency.

I hope he's okay.

---

When we finally got home, Vic handed the keys to Jaime and rushed inside.

I wonder what's going on?

I grabbed my son's car seat and slowly made my way inside also.

~

When Jaime opened the door, Mike and Vic were sitting on the couch. Mike was sobbing into Vic's shoulder.

'She left me dude, she left me for another guy!' Mike yelled in between sobs.

'Shh, it'll be alright,' Vic said trying to comfort him.

'I have never seen Mike this upset about anybody,' I whispered to myself.

'Then you should've seen when you left, he was worse but this is still pretty bad,' Jaime whispered.

That made me frown, poor Mike.

'Let me hug him,' I asked Vic.

He nodded and stood up. I sat down in front and wrapped my arms around him. There was a certain feeling when I did.. And I knew exactly what it was.

---

It seemed like forever since I was holding Mike. He just kept crying and crying and crying. I can't possibly imagine how he must've been when I left, if Jaime was right.

I sighed and looked down at the sleeping guy that still has a piece of my heart. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open just a little. 

His head was on my lap as I was stoking his hair.

'Aww, what happened here?' Vic asked.

'We were watching a Harry Potter movie when he fell asleep and I've been stroking his hair since,' I smiled.

'That's nice. Thanks Ally.'

'No problem, it seems like I'm really great at calming people down. First you, then I got Caleb out of depression, and now him.'

'Caleb was depressed?' he asked in awe.

'Yeah, he used to cut a lot before we started dating,' I frowned.

'Ally, do you still love Mike?' he asked.

It caught me off guard because I wasn't ready to answer this question.

'I- Well, yeah I mean he's still a good friend.'

'Bullshit Ally,' he said causing me to open my eyes wide. 'You know what I mean by love.'

'I-I can't answer that question.'

'Just answer. I promise I won't tell anyone.'

'I-Yeah. I'm still in love with him.'

'I knew it,' he smiled 'Sorry about using profanity.'

'It's okay.'

---

Vic and I sat there, just talking the day away. Mike's head was on my lap and his legs were resting comfortably on Vic's lap.

We were just about to get up for dinner when there was a knock at the door. Vic and I looked at each other for a little while, wondering who it was.

'You get it,' he said.

'No you go get it.'

'No you.'

'Victor Vincent Fuentes.'

'Yes Allison Amber Smith?'

'Go get it.'

'Fine.' he pouted.

'Love you.'

'I know.' he said getting up and walking to the door.

I turned my head to see who it was and my mouth dropped open.

Caleb.

'What brings you here?' Vic asked.

'I wanted to see Ally but it seems she's busy with him.' he said looking at Mike and I with disgust. 'Bye.'

He ran back to his car and sped off.

'Well that was odd.' Vic laughed. 

I simplly nodded and laughed.

'Wake Mike up and let's go out to dinner. My treat.'

I smiled and kissed Mike's neck. 

Oops, didn't mean to kiss there, I thought to myself and went to kiss his cheek but it was too late. Mike had already opened his eyes.

He smiled at me and got up.

I ran upstairs and Mike followed close behind.

When we got to the room where little Caleb was in, he came in and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I could feel him rest his chin on my head. I smiled because I missed this.

'Let's go,' he said carrying Caleb in his car seat in one hand and holding my hand with his free one.

Tonight was gonna be a good one.

---

**Caleb's P.O.V.**

I knew it. 

I knew it.

She was at his house comforting him.

I was too late..